• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SFwingsfan

Mike Illitch

Rate this topic

He was messed up!

and here he is all thumbs... as told to me sitting inside so we couldn't see all of his empties

DSC03536.jpg

Edited by OsGOD

i think he was drunk for sure. i thought he was halarious. i heard him at the rally and then the ticket kept replaying his speech. it was great.

It was akwardly funny. But even funnier was the Michigan mayor. I know nothing about the guy, but it must be hard for him to speak during all the booing. Its almost like he put a black cloud (no pun intended) on the parade.

It was akwardly funny. But even funnier was the Michigan mayor. I know nothing about the guy, but it must be hard for him to speak during all the booing. Its almost like he put a black cloud (no pun intended) on the parade.

I think the mayor is up on perjury charges for some kind of sex scandal with a co-worker??? Illitch basically invited him to speak in the matter of tradition of the parade.

I think the mayor is up on perjury charges for some kind of sex scandal with a co-worker??? Illitch basically invited him to speak in the matter of tradition of the parade.

You can read the whole sorry tale here: Freep: A Mayor In Crisis

Basically Da Gangsta Mayor was boinking his Chief of Staff on the side and in the process some things happened that attracted police attention. When the cops got to close to blowing the affair, the Mayor had the cops fired. The ex-cops fired back with a wrongful dismissal suit and won and in the process the Mayor and his lover lied on the stand about having an affair. However, when the cops' lawyers found text messages during the trial that were a smoking gun for several perjury charges, Da Mayor agreed to settle (costing the city around $8 million) the suit for MORE than the jury award in exchange for the text messages being kept secret. However, The Freep got ahold of copies of the messages and the fecal matter has hit the air propulsion device.

i think he was drunk for sure. i thought he was halarious. i heard him at the rally and then the ticket kept replaying his speech. it was great.

"We are the Hockeytown. ARRRR!!!" Still cracking up over that one. That's even ahead of Kwame declaring that the beer was on him or Huds' "let's go Red Vings" chant.

I was watching it and I was like that is a man that is enjoying what his team has done. He was heavily intoxicated. If you watched him walk you could tell. I take back the thing about Lebda sleeping. If they hung out at Mike's last night they all stayed up drinking.

He has every right to celebrate and get wasted for this one. His underpaid hardest working team just won the toughest trophy in all of sports. And his other overpaid and lazy team that he dished out 140mil for this season has taken a big dump on him and this city. Let the man enjoy this moment.

Edited by Johnny Diamonds

I have a source who is the head of the security unit for all of Olympia entertainment and hes really close with the Illitch family. So much so that they get regular calls from Mike and Marian at their house. I was talking with my mom today, and she was talking with the source, who is a family friend, and the source told her, rather vaguely, that hes not well. From what my mom said, he made it sound like Mike had cancer..