• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingfan1991

video clip of redmond/daniels?

Rate this topic

Thank you! Since I moved from W. Michigan to SW Ohio I don't get to hear Ken Kal and Paul Woods on a very regular basis... so its definitely great to hear Ken call the game as time expired. Who was the other voice in that clip.. the guy that was commentating first and in later parts of the recording?

Thank you! Since I moved from W. Michigan to SW Ohio I don't get to hear Ken Kal and Paul Woods on a very regular basis... so its definitely great to hear Ken call the game as time expired. Who was the other voice in that clip.. the guy that was commentating first and in later parts of the recording?

Ken Daniels

if you don't know the story...

Ken Kal got laringitus the day of game 6 so couldn't call the game (radio). They flew down Ken Daniels to call the game, but he handed it over to Ken Kal to call the last 30 seconds...

there is no 'video' of redmond/daniels because there was no fsn broadcast. It was exclusive to CBC/NBC/NHL International

That is why this is Redwings Nation!! even when the play by play guys get emotional, and fill in for one another, and then Ken Kal guts it out and says the throat feels damn good!! after we had won!! That is special!! Thanks for finding that guys!! I actually listened to Game 5 on the internet with Ken Kal, and we all know the ending was bad, but I was unable to listen to it at work Wednesday Night! Thanks again for posting this!!!

where at in SW Ohio?