• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Outsider

Lids & Oz on The Tonight Show...?

Rate this topic

From mlive.....

"Nicklas Lidstrom and Chris Osgood will be appearing on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Tuesday."

If true, it'll be interesting to hear Nick and Chris bat the "You wanna answer this is one?"........"Nah. You go 'head."......"Okay, I'll start."....."Yeah, you start, I'll finish." thing back and forth for the enitre interview.

The tonight show is still on NBC right? It's been a long time since I watched it.

Edited by Jwo

The tonight show is still on NBC right? It's been a long time since I watched it.

Yes, yes it is. For those of us who are unfortunate enough to live outside the Midwest it was the very show we were cut to about 10 minutes after the Conn Smythe trophy presentiation.

get the cup on The Colbert Report

o jesus Hudler on the Colbert Report would be hilarious

Colbert does have the whole minor league hockey thing going~

That would be awesome! McCarty maybe? Teach him how to hockey fight

If only Pavel was willing to go on the interview circuit, I think he'd do pretty well on Colbert. He seems to have the right sense of humor for those kinds of shows.

I'd love to hear him and Ovechkin do a comedy routine in Russian. (provided I could learn Russian)

Yeah this is good news. Good exposure for the NHL.

And having the cup on the Colbert report would be awesome as well.

Your wish will soon be granted :)

I have some connections between the Saginaw Spirit and him ;)

That would be awesome!

Your wish will soon be granted :)

I have some connections between the Saginaw Spirit and him ;)

That would be awesome!

I <3 Colbert. If only Pavel could speak English better I'd love to see him on there.

Leno kind of disappointed me on Thursday night. I rarely watch but happened to catch the monologue and he started out by congratulating the DTW on winning the Stanley Cup. Then he proceeded on to a 20-year-outdated rip on Detroit and rioters/fires. <_< Some kind of lame reference to celebrating the Cup. Not that I expect anything more from comedians, but using the Cup win to get a few rips on Detroit just kind of pissed me off - and I haven't even lived in Michigan for years.....

Leno kind of disappointed me on Thursday night. I rarely watch but happened to catch the monologue and he started out by congratulating the DTW on winning the Stanley Cup. Then he proceeded on to a 20-year-outdated rip on Detroit and rioters/fires. <_< Some kind of lame reference to celebrating the Cup. Not that I expect anything more from comedians, but using the Cup win to get a few rips on Detroit just kind of pissed me off - and I haven't even lived in Michigan for years.....

...and people expect anything different from Colbert? :blink:

They do this every year on the Tonight Show.

All Leno will do is make comments on whether they have missing teeth or not, and some other generally idiotic jokes about hockey players. I doubt they'll even get 2 minutes of airtime.

Yes, yes it is. For those of us who are unfortunate enough to live outside the Midwest it was the very show we were cut to about 10 minutes after the Conn Smythe trophy presentiation.

10 minutes only?!?! So how far into the Stanley Cup raising did you get?