• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Outsider

Lids & Oz on The Tonight Show...?

Rate this topic

LOL dont get me wrong, I loved seeing them on TV, but...that was awful scripting... You can tell that was told to them right before they went out there....

Its all good though cause those Wings fans are happy campers now!

:shocking:

that was almost embarrasing.

Pretty much agree. Considering that NBC carried the Cup Finals, you'd think they'd do a better or at least a respectable job with this. Ozzie and Lids did a great job playing along, but I think NBC should have shown a bit more respect. If it was the NBA, they would have been sitting on the couch for 2 segments.

How can some of you complain? The fact that they were even invited on the show for however long is good enough.

Best 2 minutes EVER. hahaha

Ozzie was totally into the song. He so wanted to sing more. LMAO

I thought it was awesome. I only expected them to go out and shake hands and show the Cup and go...so them going out and acting awesomely dorky..and I say that in the best way because dorks are awesome...was great. Loved it :)

You guys are nuts, that was awful nestled in a box of horrible tied with a bow of embarrassment.

that's one way to put it. It was pretty bad. But it's the venue... dumb show, dumb segment. Poor guys, I was hoping they would get two minutes and a couple of actual questions. Oh, well.... Justin Timberlake is getting lots of air time. :rolleyes: