• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Outsider

Lids & Oz on The Tonight Show...?

Rate this topic

NO!!!! :ph34r:

WELL FINE! *pouts* :sly:

You'd think that the fact they actually rehearsed their skit, it wouldnt have been so 'off the top of their heads'. A lil more practice maybe it wouldve sounded better :blush:

Any pics from the skit?

Edited by wingzrox19

bet you a million bucks...when Crosbybaby wins a cup he will be invited on these shows and he will SIT down and be interviewed and Jay will drool for at least 10mins as he talks to him about his 1st cup win.

I love Lids & Ozzie and I just think they weren't treated with the respect they should have been....and I think they are both awesome sports to even put up with it in the 1st place!

I got a kick out of the leno thing, its just that never in a million years would nick do that on his own, but this was great to see nick and ozzie show the detroit colors (red, white, AND SILVER). plus its never a bad idea to show off the best trophy in sports

I got a kick out of the leno thing, its just that never in a million years would nick do that on his own, but this was great to see nick and ozzie show the detroit colors (red, white, AND SILVER). plus its never a bad idea to show off the best trophy in sports

I'm still kind of shell shocked that serious Nick essentially sang a skit on Leno on National tv. :blink: He did look like he was having fun though.

For all his faults, I thought it was actually really cool that Leno let all the Wings fans in the audience come up and shake hands with the guys and touch the Cup. What a moment for them.

Ozzie was interviewed on NHLlive today by Hradek and LaGreca - Dom was on yesterday . You can watch or listen to the replay on the NHL website - and fast forward through the stuff that's not interesting....

NHL livewire click on episode

He and Ozzie have both aged well, I think. And with Ozzie, I'm dying for someone to ask him if he has a portrait of Dorian Gray in his attic.

Haha, Dorian wishes he looked that young and innocent!

I'm still kind of shell shocked that serious Nick essentially sang a skit on Leno on National tv. :blink: He did look like he was having fun though.

For all his faults, I thought it was actually really cool that Leno let all the Wings fans in the audience come up and shake hands with the guys and touch the Cup. What a moment for them.

Ozzie was interviewed on NHLlive today by Hradek and LaGreca - Dom was on yesterday . You can watch or listen to the replay on the NHL website - and fast forward through the stuff that's not interesting....

NHL livewire click on episode

He didn't let all of us up there :furious: . And they dont allow cameras in the studio, so alas no pix of the :stanley:

But it'll be back. I mean, who doesn't wanna come to LA in the summer????

He didn't let all of us up there :furious: . And they dont allow cameras in the studio, so alas no pix of the :stanley:

That's a great attitude :), keep positive and you'll get your chance. I'm hoping for the chance to see it and meet Ozzie too.

Just saw the show on youtube and it gave me the chills! Such great guys. Great thing they chose hockey over singing though...

Osgood: "I'm from the wintery place called Canada" :lol:

Really? Maybe those guys were up front - but the camera didn't span the whole audience. Bummer - sorry :( although still so cool just to be there for that!!!

You can't really fast-forward, at least I haven't seen a way to do it. You're stuck listening to crap until they get to him.

I always watch it at night online so I can skip the commercials and guests I have no interest in. There's a bar below the live screen and you can click to the right of it while it's playing - to fast forward. Works OK for me....

Really? Maybe those guys were up front - but the camera didn't span the whole audience. Bummer - sorry :( although still so cool just to be there for that!!!

Yeah, they were up front. We were just up a few rows off the main floor. And tho the skit did suck, it was cool just to see them.

No biggie tho - I just heard from the world's most reliable source on the subject that The Cup should be back here in LA in early July and I've been told to have my camera ready!