• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The Enforcer

Waterford Crystal 2008 Stanley Cup Puck

Rate this topic

Got mine a little while ago. A collectibles dealer told me the other day the 2002 puck is going on the private market around Detroit for $500 right now. Made my money back and then some on that deal.

Edited by The Enforcer

Got mine a little while ago. A collectibles dealer told me the other day the 2002 puck is going on the private market around Detroit for $500 right now. Made my money back and then some on that deal.

I think you're overstating the collectibility of these. I got the 97 and 98 versions for $30 each at Hockeytown, and I think that they were ever so slightly lower of a production run.

I think you're overstating the collectibility of these. I got the 97 and 98 versions for $30 each at Hockeytown, and I think that they were ever so slightly lower of a production run.

I thought they didn't start making these until 2002...got some pics? As to the collectibility, do you see any on ebay or other sites, stores around Detroit? That in itself may tell you something. if in fact you do have a 97-98, you may have a nice set.