• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Barrie

2008 Stanley Cup Gear Checklist.

Rate this topic

I just want to get the hat. Does it only come in that one size fits all flex fit business?

yes, if you're set on the locker room hat. otherwise, there are multiple "champions" style hats available.

Thanks for letting me know. Guess I will just be patient until I can get that shirt. Yeah the red version is cool, but I would rather get that shirt in black. Looked online a well and I have yet to see it.

I have it in red and black. Got the red one at JLA (the little store by the box office) after the parade. Found the black at JC Penny (in Grand Rapids) on Sunday. There was very little selection left. I think they also had the black one (blank on back) that Franzen was wearing during the parade.

Also purchased the cup champions pucks, magnet (for my cube filing cabinet), couple of other shirts, hat, wool pennant, another pennant (again, for my "hockeytown" cube), and JLA also had a book/magazine that was $10.00. It was kind of like the Cup Finals one they were selling during the games, but it was all about the Wings winning. Ordered the DVD and the freep book!

(I may have to mortgage our house LOL! but it was FUN!!!!!)

I have

Locker room Hat

Locker room Gray shirt

Shirt with Roster

bought my dad the Hat and Gray shirt for early fathers day

I just want to get the hat. Does it only come in that one size fits all flex fit business?

Yes its one size fits most... although now that means it fits all the bigger sized nuggets and not the smaller sized heads... I actually had to sew padding into the black liner so that it would fit. my fitted hat size is 6-7/8.

So if you have a decent size nugget, it will fit nicely

3) A replica of the Championship Banner hung at the Joe

Where would you be able to get one of these? I have one in that style that covers the first ten Cups but one for this year's would be awesome. As far as other merch for this year so far I have on order:

-The locker room hat

-The locker room shirt

-The red Reebok roster shirt

-A 2008 banner (but I'd prefer one like the ones in the Joe)

-The Freep book and a poster of the cover of the front page of the June 5th paper

-The book from redwings.com

I also plan to get the SI magazine and the championship DVD. I may also get the Detroit News book.

Edited by hankzet40

So far I have purchased:

Official Locker room Hat

Official Locker room T-Shirt

Official Parade T-Shirt

Red Shirt with Roster on the back (the one Lebda and others were wearing)

I also have two general Playoff T-Shirts

SI Issue that has been shown here.

I still would like to get the Freep book. I've seen those a 7-11 in the past.

We may order SI and get the hard cover book and stuff. Not sure yet.

And of course the DVD. :D

i have all the newspapers cup and parade ones x2

3 stanley cup shirts one conference

1 locker room hat

1 keychain

si special edition

and im tapped for this week more coming next payday. WOOT WOOT!

Where would you be able to get one of these? I have one in that style that covers the first ten Cups but one for this year's would be awesome.

I have that one too--and actually printed out a red "2008," cut it out and taped it next to "2002."

The availability of recent banners for the Ducks, Canes, etc. has been late fall-ish. But then again, those were teams winning their first Cup, so they probably had to wait to see what the actual banner would look like. An update on an existing design like ours might be ready sooner. Either way, I'll be getting that too once it's out.

I have that one too--and actually printed out a red "2008," cut it out and taped it next to "2002."

The availability of recent banners for the Ducks, Canes, etc. has been late fall-ish. But then again, those were teams winning their first Cup, so they probably had to wait to see what the actual banner would look like. An update on an existing design like ours might be ready sooner. Either way, I'll be getting that too once it's out.

Heh, I was thinking of doing that. I have this one on order from nhl.com and it's OK but I'd much rather have a replica of what they'll be hanging in the Joe.

I spent some $$:

lockerroom hat - dad for father's day

2 lockerroom championship t-shirts: hubby for father's day; one for a friend in Europe I will ship

1 Zetterberg red SC t-shirt - for an Av's friend :hehe:

1 white Zetterberg SC champs t-shirt - almost sold out of these!! - for Me

DVD - preorder!!

What I've been looking for for awhile that i cannot find is just a plain white short sleeved tee with nothing but the Winged Wheel on the front. Haven't found one. Need a summer shirt (not red) that I can wear around Denver that subtly announces I am a Wings fan. ;)

Need a summer shirt (not red) that I can wear around Denver that subtly announces I am a Wings fan. ;)

I've been taking every chance I get to wear Wings gear around here :) I also want a winged wheel car decal or magnet for the same reason. Might have to wait until I visit Michigan later this summer, though, cause it seems ridiculous to pay extravagant shipping for something like that.

I haven't made any purchases yet, but I want:

- SI special edition

- reprint of SI special edition cover to go with my 3782897 framed SI covers

- women's Stanley Cup jersey, if only because it's the only women's fit jersey available with the patch

- white Datsyuk Stanley Cup t-shirt

- SC bottle sleeve, if only to piss my Avs friends off all summer long

I think this is it:

NHL shop championship DVD

However, I'm a bit skeptical because it just says "playoffs" and not "Red Wings" so I think I'll wait a few weeks to order it. Release date is 7-8-08 so maybe they haven't put together the title/cover pics yet.....

Other info would be appreciated.. ;)

Every season for the Stanley Cup winners they advertise it the same way - it's so they can get orders in early before the final game has been won.

So yes, it's the Red Wings Stanley Cup champs dvd.

It comes on on July 8th.