• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Kronwall55

Darren McCarty signing at Fan Zone in Westland Mall

Rate this topic

kronwall and ericsson will be at 12 oaks mall in novi tomorrow as well. 6:30-8:30

why at the same time? <_<

Oh well I'll just have to try and hit both :P

Sorry, didn't see it on the first page and I didn't have time to look thru the rest... :)

It's all good; no one had listed the price yet so hats off for finding that out. Most people will make their decision to go or not go on the $30 price tag. Personally, I'd check Ebay; you can get a couple DMac autographs for under $30

True, but with this you can at least get a picture with him. I personally like pictures. Like you said, autographs can be bought on ebay, pictures with the DMac you can't. I did meet him in 1997 or 1998 at Little Caesars by Westland Mall and I have an autographed bobblehead and picture with him.

Go Wings.

It's all good; no one had listed the price yet so hats off for finding that out. Most people will make their decision to go or not go on the $30 price tag. Personally, I'd check Ebay; you can get a couple DMac autographs for under $30

I wanted to get the puck signed that he tossed me during the Game 2 against dallas... but i left it at home... oh well haha

$30 bucks.... WOW and here I thought I was getting ripped off when I got a Gordie Howe autographed Bobble Head for $55... Well I guess he has four mouths to feed and ex wife to support..... or bookies to pay :drunk:

Your hilarious! First DMac addiction joke we've ever heard on this site. <_<

is it just a signature, or do they supply a photo?

My guess from past experiences at Fan Zone is that there will be photos available (FOR PURCHASE) you can get to have signed... they go fast so I would suggest bring your own jersey or picture or whatnot for signing.

My guess from past experiences at Fan Zone is that there will be photos available (FOR PURCHASE) you can get to have signed... they go fast so I would suggest bring your own jersey or picture or whatnot for signing.

I didn't go to the Mac signing. I went to see Kronwall & Ericsson. I don't know how many people went to the Mac signing was but there wasn't very many people for Kronwall and hardly anyone went over to Ericsson. I was in & out within 10 minutes, if even that.

What made me mad was I called DC sports a couple times to ask about a picture of Nik with the Stanley Cup and they assured me they'd have a picture. When I got there they had just about everyone else but Nik...they never got a picture of him with the cup in. Luckily I had brought parade pics of both guys. Nik scribbled his name about an quarter of an inch high and in the parade crowd. I still don't understand what that was all about. The picture doesn't look like it was signed. <_<

One of the guys that works there told me to be on the lookout for more signings...wouldn't tell me who. A lot of the swedes live by Twelve Oaks though.

Edited by Kronwall55