• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

djohns74

Zetterberg just left my office

Rate this topic

To the OP... that's awesome!! What fun, good for you!! Z -- as in Zetterberg -- is the best!

OT: Pavel does not look like a serial killer or anything of the sort. Ya'll be nice, now...

Sorry! One of my favorite players ever, but I just find his pictures a little strange.

Thats cool. But Pavel looks like a truck driver that kills prostitutes or something. Great player, bad model! Congrats though!

edit:spell

ya, he is kind of alien-like, but I still love him. He could never be as ugly as Adam Foote.

I got to play hockey with Lebda about 3-4 weeks ago. He was in Saginaw for some promo but it got canceled. He decided he wanted to skate so he showed up at the Bay City rink and jumped on our scrimmage game. It's amazing how fast he is and you know he was a 1/3 speed. Really nice guy. Ended up hanging out for a couple hours afterward.

Thank you very much. I've been playing jokes all day at work, and now I read this from early June. I've got some bad karma coming my way... I've just pushed too many buttons!!! :ph34r:

And sometimes it is good to know when to appropriately stop pushing buttons... :unsure:

To the original poster with Zetterberg and the recent poster with Datsyuk at the store, I apologize that the stories you wanted to share got drowned out inappropriately, and I'm glad you both got to experience this and have a great day because of these things.

Dear Probert 5 For Fi..., Henrik Rules 40, Wingman, blues_demitra 38, and 55 fan:

Enjoyed your posts tremendously, and had more laughter reading them than I've had in a week!

Zion, you really had them going!

Dude, I was just hoping he'd send me some of his DNA. Scientific research and all that. Maybe a "When Cloning Goes Bad" reality show.

I saw Zetterberg about a month or so ago. At my parents' house. On their TV. No idea how he got up there.

OP: Thanks for linking me to the other thread. I had glanced at it, but didn't know it was what you were talking about here. Coolness!

My wife saw Hasek about 6 months ago in a pet store. He was apparently there with his kid(s).

I was there too, but was in my usual unobservant state so didn't notice. Got mad at the wife after when she said... "did you see who that was?". I mean, why wait till we've left before telling me... GGGRRRRR

It sucks living in Charlotte MI or as we call it chartucky, The biggest stars we have here are the local Dancing Deputies....it's not pretty

I live in central Texas and we useta have Vince Young, Aaron Ross, Chris Simms, Lance Armstrong, etc., etc., etc....and I never met any of 'em even while they were still here.

HOWEVER. We were in Chicago to see the Wings and Hawks play (Before the lockout). Happened upon a mall downtown and twice, ran into Lidstrom, Hull and Schneider. First time, I didn't have any paper or a permanent marker, even though I had my Wings' sweatshirt on. :dozing: Lidstrom even said, "You don't have anything to write on, huh?" Second time, we espied them again near the scarves, gloves and earmuffs counter in Bloomingdales. I begged the saleslady for ANY kind of paper. I talked to Lidstrom and Schneider for a minute and they were GREAT, and both signed. My nephew stalked Hull and nicely cornered him, and he signed too. I had read recently that he didn't like signing because he figured people just mostly sold them. I told him the kids weren't even getting it in the will. He smiled and signed.

They even wrote it up in the Freep as a "My Wings' Story", or whatever they called it then.

Other than freezing our asses off looking for a cab ater the game (Wings lost...), and coming down with almost-pneumonia, it was still one of the highlights of my life. ^_^