• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

10 Minute Misconduct

Game 6 DVD & Extra's

Rate this topic

If anyone is interested I just captured all of the hi def video of game 6 and all of the local 4 postgame celebration coverage all without commercials and without the crosby vomit fest known as the intermission reports. Right now it weighs in at about 25gb but I am going to convert it to divx hd to get that to a more manageable size. It wont be setup to play on a dvd player just a computer or ps3/xbox. It will be in 1080i. Anyone interested?

I'd love to see the local 4 post game coverage. other than a few youtube clips i havent seen any of it. I only saw the CBC postgame, but they never showed anything funny, or any red wing drunkness.

Quick update on my HD offering. I am having a hell of a time getting the 25 gig files converted to divx. Divx does not want to cooperate at all. I am gonna keep working on it.

Quick update on my HD offering. I am having a hell of a time getting the 25 gig files converted to divx. Divx does not want to cooperate at all. I am gonna keep working on it.

I haven't done HDTV editing but maybe you can try something like this

nhltorrents.co.uk/

:thumbup:

edit:

registration required

all the games are there, finals in HD (1024x768)

NHL Match Stanley Cup Game 6 - Detroit Redwings @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 2008/06/04 - English - HDTV

05/06/2008 1.85 GB seeds 206 leech 3

Edited by YMHC

i tried that nhltorrents and i finally got an account name that wasnt taken, i got fed up and went random and chose the name "steamys***s04", of course that's the one that works. Thanks for the site!

I think I got this divx business figured out. I have to run the files through a program called HDTVtoMPEG2 first and then run them through dr. divx. So far it seems to work on a test file I ran. If everything is a go I will put my quad core to work. If not I will try that program that was posted in that link. And as far as the nhltorrent thing goes, I wouldnt consider 1024x768 to be HD. The files I have captured are 1920x1080 and they look mindblowing.

The files I have captured are 1920x1080 and they look mindblowing.

Can't wait for that, should be awesome. :thumbup:

I wouldnt consider 1024x768 to be HD

Yeah these are sourced from HD but are not true HD. There are games one through five up with game 6 to follow shortly that are 720 HD with 5.1 surround.

Edited by Doug

mine is 60.2% done. When it's finished, I will leave it seeding for a really long time when I am working, and not home and stuff like that, but will pause it when I am online because my connection isn't the greatest and it slows it down a lot.

I would love to get a copy burned to DVD as well of someone could burn one for me:

cbturner74@msn.com

I would love a copy of this!! I'm on the west coast and got s*** for coverage!

If anyone is willing to help me out get a hold of me at jholt120@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

Wings rock!

I'm like 66% done, but I've been DL'ing since last night at around the same time, why isn't this thing going any faster? I've been connected for 23 hours and 37 minutes, haha.