• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

10 Minute Misconduct

Game 6 DVD & Extra's

Rate this topic

I put together this vid it includes:

It's in MP4 format so your going to have to download a converter to make it into DVD files which is pretty easy.

Just wondering what program you used to convert MP4 to DVD files, and where I could find this? Thanks a bunch!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I havent bailed on the HD version....at least not yet. I have spent sooooooooooo much time on this the past few days and have gotten basically nowhere.

I got the postgame stuff converted into divx and it plays and works. The game however has an error when it is opened in VLC player but it plays in divx player but it wont play on my PS3. Something is wrong with the encode, I encoded it again and it is still the same way. The encodes take about 10 hours a piece and this is on a quad core machine.

So right now I am stuck until I can find another way of encoding it and getting it to work. Sorry.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I havent bailed on the HD version....at least not yet. I have spent sooooooooooo much time on this the past few days and have gotten basically nowhere.

I got the postgame stuff converted into divx and it plays and works. The game however has an error when it is opened in VLC player but it plays in divx player but it wont play on my PS3. Something is wrong with the encode, I encoded it again and it is still the same way. The encodes take about 10 hours a piece and this is on a quad core machine.

So right now I am stuck until I can find another way of encoding it and getting it to work. Sorry.

If you are just trying to conver your HD cap to a standard dvd then you should use ConvertXtoDVD, however if you are trying to release a "smaller" version of the HD cap ie 4 gb as compared to 25 gb then check out the fourms and guides at videohelp.com

Well, why don't you upload postgame stuff only? Anyone can download the game in HD from nhltorrents.co.uk, it is free, you just register and can download. Download speed will be very good, many people seed this one.

Thanks for all the hard work man :thumbup:

I put together this vid it includes:

- Game 6 full

- Channel 4 clips post game

- Red Wings tv clips post game

- Red Wings tv parade clips

- Channel 4 rally (on the stage part)

Don't download if your not going to seed.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1491812

It's in MP4 format so your going to have to download a converter to make it into DVD files which is pretty easy.

Thank you so much dude.

I haven't been able to find decent post game and parade stuff anywhere.

FYI: Itunes store has each of the SCF games available for download for $1.99 each. Good quality - commercials and dead-time edited out, just have to suffer through NBC's commentators! Type in keyword NHL.

I just put games 1,2 & 6 on my ipod and now I can watch them WHEREEVER I am! :)