• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
JSchlenske

Trevor Linden Retires

Rate this topic

It's a shame he had to go out missing the playoffs like he did, always liked Trevor Linden and it saddens me to see him go. He's also my fiancee's favorite player so I'm sure she'll be somewhat upset, though you had to figure this was coming soon.

Yeah the fans gave him a very nice tribute after their last regular season game and the flames actually showed some class especially Iginla never really expected that Iginla

No doubt Linden will be missed he's a class act and a very good hockey player.

It's a real shame he never won a Cup. He really deserved one. He played so well in the 94 playoffs series and got so close. He was as good as Bure. Congrats to him on a ripper career.

I love Linden.

Anyone else see a possible coaching/management career in his future?

At the press conference today they said he was going to take some time and go to Europe to do some cycling. He said he wasn't sure what his future plans would be bute I'm pretty sure he will work with the organization in some matter in the future. Trev was a class act and did alot for the franchise and the community. I'm quite sure that his jersey will get retired on opening night next year.

In the canucks last game he got a standing ovation from the crowd as he took a lap around the ice waving to them, so a lot of people have seen this coming.

Didn't it last like 10 min?

Yeah the fans gave him a very nice tribute after their last regular season game and the flames actually showed some class especially Iginla never really expected that Iginla

No doubt Linden will be missed he's a class act and a very good hockey player.

at the 5:31 mark in that vid trevor passes a cameraman in a green hoodie. That's me!

Who knows. Linden probably had made a lot of enemies when he was president of the Players Association.

You know what, the best representatives usually do that, like Cheli, he pissed everyone off, until they realized he was right and got a better representative in there!

I could see him pulling an Yzerman being a front office guy and then eventually being the head of the players union!

You know what, the best representatives usually do that, like Cheli, he pissed everyone off, until they realized he was right and got a better representative in there!

I could see him pulling an Yzerman being a front office guy and then eventually being the head of the players union!

Linden and Chelios were on opposite sides. Linden made enemies in management by leading the PA during the lockout, while he made enemies with those currently in power in the PA by being one of Saskin's cronies. There's no way he'll ever be head of the union.