• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KrazyGangsta

Let's Bring Back Markov

Rate this topic

No thanks, put Ericsson or Cheli in that spot.

He wanted his money over the cup and guess what he got his money, guess what he didn't get:

THE CUP!!!!

We have a complete and total logjam at defense. Four under contract, three free agents, and three prospects waiting for their shot. That adds up to 10 for six spots. And we should bring in someone else completely outside the equation? I don't think you thought this out too well.

i heard Bykov is lobbying for a contract

Yes but Kuznetsov has a lower asking price, and Uwe Krupp said he would play for Detroit if they bought him a new dog sled!

I love Sarcasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes but Kuznetsov has a lower asking price, and Uwe Krupp said he would play for Detroit if they bought him a new dog sled!

I love Sarcasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anders Myrvold says he will play for one year for free if the Wings change the name of the Grand Rapids team to the "Screaming Vikings".

is cory cross still on the market...?

no actaully hes been maintaining my lawn since no one had interest in a pylon that can mow straight lines ... also he can mix a good 50/50 gas for my snow blower ...

we don't need him. I'd rather we develop our players waiting in the wings. Rotate them throughout next season and see who earns a spot on the team. I like Ericksson. Cheli is year to year and Lids and Rafs won't be around forever. Markov had his chance and we moved on. There's no looking back.