• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

Red Wings Cup Champs Book and Medallions

Rate this topic

Email I received yesterday via the Wings site:

Relive all of the excitment of the

Red Wings' Stanley Cup Championship!

Get the new Red Wings' Book (and free game program), Giant Medallion Collection and Album

For the 11th time in franchise history, your Detroit Red Wings are Stanley Cup champions!

Relive every glorious moment of the season through a new 140-page commemorative book, and receive a complimentary 2008 Stanley Cup game program (while supplies last).

“Detroit Red Wings 2007-08 Stanley Cup Champions” — through amazing photography and words — captures an exciting championship season that began in Traverse City, Mich., in September and ended nine months later with a world title in Hockeytown.

Just $10, this is a must-have for every Red Wings' fan. “Detroit Red Wings 2007-08 Stanley Cup Champions” is the definitive and “official” publication of the Wing’s amazing championship run.

"Detroit Red Wings 2007-08 Stanley Cup Champions" includes some of the following chapters:

· The Milestones — Lidstrom, Chelios and others set team and personal marks

· The Past — A view of all 10 previous Stanley Cup championship teams

· The Season — A game-by-game look at the 82-game regular-season

· The All-Stars — The Wings had four players and a coach invited to Atlanta

· The Playoffs — In-depth look at each Wings’ playoff game through stories and photos

· Your Red Wings — Each player is featured with comments from Ken Holland

· The Celebration — Photos from the on-ice and locker room Cup celebrations

Click here to order your copy!

Get your Stanley Cup Champions GIANT Medallion Collection and Album

Celebrate the Red Wings' victory with your very own Stanley Cup Champions GIANT Medallion Collection and colorful collector’s album. The album highlights the Red Wings' epic run through the 2008 playoffs, recapping each series.

There are four of these Medallions in the collection and at approximately 1.8 inches in diameter each, they are truly GIANT.

The medallions commemorate the following accomplishments:

Presidents' Trophy

Western Conference Championship

Stanley Cup Championship

Hockeytown/11-time Stanley Cup Champions

For more information, CLICK HERE or go directly to www.activaglobal.net/cupchamps. You could also call toll-free 1-800-873-4172 and quote promo code DRWCUP.

Don’t miss out on this limited time offer. Only $39.99 (plus $9.99 S&H). Order Now!!

Don't know if anyone has seen this or read this, it is a great read. It has a season overview (one to two sentences detailing every game of the season), lists all the greats achievements during this past season, and it has two pages for every playoff game. It also has a history of the past 10 cup winning teams. It is a great "Book" and is a must have for any Wings fan.

All you have to do is click on one of the Lids picture, or the picture of the cup for the order form.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section and please move it if it is.

Can anyone verify that the online ordering is working?

I tried to order this last week and got a few different errors. One of which was a bounce-back email because the recipient was invalid.

Can anyone verify that the online ordering is working?

I tried to order this last week and got a few different errors. One of which was a bounce-back email because the recipient was invalid.

I did the online ordering and I'm not sure either. I didn't get a confirmation e-mail but when I was done filling out my info it said something like "form submitted successfully" so I'm assuming it went through but who the hell knows.

Edited by hankzet40

Not a problem! I didn't realize it until I merged the threads. It automatically makes the first one created the main thread, that's how I knew.

Anyway, update on this: The book is being carried by local bookstores so you can pick them up immediately. Good news is no shipping fees. Bad news is it doesn't come with the program.

I did the online ordering and I'm not sure either. I didn't get a confirmation e-mail but when I was done filling out my info it said something like "form submitted successfully" so I'm assuming it went through but who the hell knows.

Same with me. It said that the form was submitted successfully, but I haven't gotten any confirmation e-mail/messages saying that an order is processing or whatever, no charge yet on my bank statement online, nothing.

Though my last few days of activity with my credit card haven't shown up on my bank statements either, so I'm going to give it a few more days then possibly get in contact with them.

Same with me. It said that the form was submitted successfully, but I haven't gotten any confirmation e-mail/messages saying that an order is processing or whatever, no charge yet on my bank statement online, nothing.

Though my last few days of activity with my credit card haven't shown up on my bank statements either, so I'm going to give it a few more days then possibly get in contact with them.

I had the same thing happen with the Freep book and I contacted them today and they said I'd have it by the end of next week. Maybe it'll be the same with this one but I'll get in touch with them as well if I don't get charged soon.

Ok, I got an e-mail back after placing my order. Here's what it said:

Dear Red Wings' fan,

Thank you very much for your purchase of the "Detroit Red Wings 2007-08 Stanley Cup Champions" commemorative book. We hope you enjoy it as much as we all enjoyed the team's run to their 11th Stanley Cup in franchise history.

Thanks again, and we'll see you in September!

Detroit Red Wings Hockey Club

Interesting...

Pretty much the few things I used my credit card for the past few days are now showing on my bank account, accept nothing whatsoever of filling out the form with the same credit card for the book one way or the other with the transaction accepted or denied, and I filled it out a few days ago.

:unsure:

I'm gonna give it some more time, I'm a fairly patient person, but ugh just let me know one way or the other on stuff like this. Even if the transaction is denied at least I would know, then I'll just order it another way.

I ordered the book last Thursday but didn't get a confirmation email nor have charges appeared on my card. I am going to wait a bit longer or I might see if there is someone to call to see if they received the order. It sounds like others are having this problem as well so I might just hold out a little longer to see what happens.

I called a rep this afternoon from the phone number on the Red Wings Web site to see what the latest was regarding this. She said the books were still in production, hence nothing really happening yet one way or the other from filling the order form out online. Once the books get completed then they will be shipped and anybody who filled out the form will then be charged like normal, according to her. When they will get shipped though, I couldn't get an answer from her. She said all should be normal though with people who filled out forms and haven't heard anything yet, so take my phone call/conversation for what it is forth. I'm pretty patient for the most part so I don't mind waiting.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

I called a rep this afternoon from the phone number on the Red Wings Web site to see what the latest was regarding this. She said the books were still in production, hence nothing really happening yet one way or the other from filling the order form out online. Once the books get completed then they will be shipped and anybody who filled out the form will then be charged like normal, according to her. When they will get shipped though, I couldn't get an answer from her. She said all should be normal though with people who filled out forms and haven't heard anything yet, so take my phone call/conversation for what it is forth. I'm pretty patient for the most part so I don't mind waiting.

Cool thanks for the info.

cool, thanks bro! i will sit tight.