• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kicker774

Stanley Cup Locker Room hats

Rate this topic

I thought I had an average size head, my other 2 "FlexFit" hats fit just fine.

But I just received my locker room hat and it's huge on me.

Anyone else have this problem?

It's a good looking hat, I hate that I'm going to have to return it.

Any guesses wether or not I might be able to shrink this in the wash?

Maybe take it to an alteration shop?

I would had thought they'd make a smaller model too for kids.

Won't somebody *please* think of the children!!

Wy return it, just keep it, if its flex fit i would assume you wouldn't be able to buy it in a smaller size, but maybe. Still though, i would keep it even if it didn't fit, i don't think i ever wore my '02 hat, but i wanted it anyway.

It's slightly big, but nothing too bad. Still comfortably wearable. I've seen bigger "fitted" hats. But yeah, ti sucks that they don't make one for kids. My little brother has a regular one just because he wanted one and it's obviously huge.

You're not the only one who things the hats are too big.

Maltby told me that Kronwall went to put the hat on and it went and tilted over his ear it was so big. haha.

with that swedish mountain-man mop that he has going on, how could ANY hat be too big?

I thought I had an average size head, my other 2 "FlexFit" hats fit just fine.

But I just received my locker room hat and it's huge on me.

Anyone else have this problem?

It's a good looking hat, I hate that I'm going to have to return it.

Any guesses wether or not I might be able to shrink this in the wash?

Maybe take it to an alteration shop?

I would had thought they'd make a smaller model too for kids.

Won't somebody *please* think of the children!!

I was the same way... i found them at the store and tried it on thinking it would fit like my other two flex fit Reebok ones i just got. Hell NO it was HUGE! Damn thing covered my ears almost... but I still bought one and this is what I did as a fix for it to fit normally

so what I did is cut up a towel and put it into the black liner to help fill it out... worked like a charm :D

Edited by OsGOD

Dude my hat is total crap. It's way too big, there are loose threads everywhere, and you can see where they had "20 08" and took it out and moved it down. :rolleyes: Whatever, it's a badass hat and I'm still gonna wear it.

Big works for me, my head's undergone a Barry Bonds-like explosion over the last couple years. Which is weird because I've lost weight. Just not in my head I guess. But FedEx says mine's coming tomorrow and I'm jacked.

haha im glad for this thread.. i was going to create one, because im having the same issue

mine is just too big... i wear it still, though.

i didnt know how to shrink it and i dont want to ruin it.. im going to try osgod's suggestion, but i was thinking of almost sewing a sweatband on the inside and have it pull the band smaller..

hmm..

I saw some of the hats on the guys and thought uh oh, it's gonna be huge. But, mine actually fits pretty good. Any flexfit hats a few years back all had different sizes and always fit well. Now these news hats everyone is using fit crappy, and the bill's are all flat and you can barely bend them on many of them.

... my head's undergone a Barry Bonds-like explosion over the last couple years.

Might want to lay off the nerve tonic ;)

gigantism.jpg

I'll have to try the towel trick. Thanks for the tip. :thumbup:

Edited by Kicker774

When i went and got them i bought 4 hats one for me my brother my dad and my girlfriend. The funny thing was that they are all suppose to be the same size, but 2 of them were bigger than the other two and you could definetly tell. Needless to say i kept one of the smaller ones for me and it fits perfectly. haha. I dont know why they are a little bit smaller but the one i have fits like a glove where as the ones i gave to my bro and my dad were bigger but fit them fine.

....when I finally get it after the 4-5 weeks delivery time. Damn you nhl.com! :blink:

Ordered mine maybe 20 minutes after Lindstrom lifted the cup.

Just received it yesterday. Looks like if I return it and take my chances on another one it won't arrive untill August.

That's usually prime time for my Tigers hat but there may be an exception this year :(

I wonder if the Lids store in the mall will have any.

Ordered mine maybe 20 minutes after Lindstrom lifted the cup.

Just received it yesterday. Looks like if I return it and take my chances on another one it won't arrive untill August.

That's usually prime time for my Tigers hat but there may be an exception this year :(

I wonder if the Lids store in the mall will have any.

Which mall?? My fiancee bought me mine at DC Sports in Lakeside mall and they had a bunch, and Lids there looked to have them as well. This was about a week ago though.

Which mall?? My fiancee bought me mine at DC Sports in Lakeside mall and they had a bunch, and Lids there looked to have them as well. This was about a week ago though.

I was refering to Tuttle Crossing here in Columbus.

Although they'll probably look at me weird:

"Stanley cup?? Whats that? We have lots of Buckeye hats"