• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

2008 NHL Awards Ceremony Thread (GDT)

Rate this topic

You're going to be in formalwear on tv, you should be trying to look your best, and there's something to be said for knowing how to clean up nicely. Men have it easy- a tux cut right flatters a lot of body shapes. But dresses are harder to get right, and Cammy would have been well-served by spending a good 15-30 minutes with a dress lady at Nordstroms (or whatever her local department store is)

Just channeling my inner Tim Gunn or Trinny and Susannah.

And yeah Gordie!

ok, sure..but by that logic why AREN'T you mentioning ovechkin's greasy hair, or dom's too-big jacket?

For anyone who needs a link to a stream:

Stream

I dont get Vs on my dish so thank you thank you thank you! I'm sad i had to start from the middle and missed the wings accepting their awards but i'm sure that someone will get it up on youtube sooner or later!

wings fans are the best!!

I dont get Vs on my dish so thank you thank you thank you! I'm sad i had to start from the middle and missed the wings accepting their awards but i'm sure that someone will get it up on youtube sooner or later!

wings fans are the best!!

:) you're welcome, enjoy :D

ok, sure..but by that logic why AREN'T you mentioning ovechkin's greasy hair, or dom's too-big jacket?

I tuned in too late to see those two guys accept their awards. If it makes you feel better, I do still relentless mock Larry Murphy's Kerry Fraser-like hair every time he's visible on a telecast.