• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeyCrazy3033

Ozzie At The Love Guru Premiere

Rate this topic

It looks like Parros didn't touch it, kudos to him for holding his hands behind his back! Ozzie should have been the only one to hold it as O'Donnel is surley cursed for life now.

Bettman? Looks like this one's on Osgood.

It's Ozzy's job to police who touches the Cup?

Besides, both Parros and O'Donnell won the Cup with the Ducks last year. I think the not touching superstition is mostly for the guys who've never won it or are in the midst of the playoffs.

It's Ozzy's job to police who touches the Cup?

Besides, both Parros and O'Donnell won the Cup with the Ducks last year. I think the not touching superstition is mostly for the guys who've never won it or are in the midst of the playoffs.

I don't know...I subscribe to the thought that if you're still playing, you only get to touch the Cup in the year you win it.

But so what? If O'Donnell has cursed himself and the Ducks, that's their problem! :)

I don't know...I subscribe to the thought that if you're still playing, you only get to touch the Cup in the year you win it.

But so what? If O'Donnell has cursed himself and the Ducks, that's their problem! :)

Gee...I dunno....

I figure once you've won It, It kinda owns a little piece of you for eternity. Your name is, after all, engraved on it forever. Believe me, these guys aren't touching it lightly, but with reverence and respect.

When it's in his possession, yes.

Actually the NHL employs at least one guy who is actually in charge of the Cup at all times.

Maybe you're joking, but I can't imagine any NHL player seriously telling another one not to touch the cup without it being a total d*ck move.

Ozzy has no more right to say who can hold the Cup this year any more than Pronger, O'donnell or any of the other Ducks did last year.

Gee...I dunno....

I figure once you've won It, It kinda owns a little piece of you for eternity. Your name is, after all, engraved on it forever. Believe me, these guys aren't touching it lightly, but with reverence and respect.

Agree...if your name's on it, you're allowed to touch. My understanding is that the no touch thing is for people who have never won it and don't want to jinx it from happening by touching it before it's earned.

Anyone else find it ironic that Red Wing is carrying the Cup at a premier of a movie about the Toronto Maple Leafs?

while next to 2 duckies :ph34r: