• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Offsides

Offsides

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:36 PM

I just thought I'd make the obvious....a free for all request thread. Anyone can request whatever, and whoever has time can come along and offer to make said request (just so we don't have 3 people all making the same request I would ask that you say 'hey, I'll do that' so the person knows)

Teeman has his own thread...if I ever feel so inclined I might revive mine, and others can, but this is just for if you don't need someone specific or don't want to wait in a queue...you know...and just so you know this isn't my request thread...just general.

Posted Image

#2 wingsgirl001

wingsgirl001

Hey Hey, Hockeytown!

• Gold Booster
  • 6,750 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:11 PM

Nice idea. thumbup.gif I'm sure I'll be popping in here from time to time to pick things up for people. smile.gif

i57ouh.jpg

Captain Z!

#3 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 01:39 AM

I would love an Ozzie avatar. The one I have is one I made from a screencap I took of his Jim Rome interview, but it's hardly as nice as some others I've seen here. I'd like it preferably when he doesn't have his helmet/mask on.....just to show off that face of his.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#4 redwingsfan04

redwingsfan04

Rookie

• Restricted
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 01:57 AM

Hey Offsides im sooo PLAIN I NEED YOUR GEAR!
i told OsGOD to tell u! plz make me some ozzy stuff!!!

#5 Offsides

Offsides

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 02:00 AM

I am actually awake so I will see what I can do

Posted Image

#6 redwingsfan04

redwingsfan04

Rookie

• Restricted
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 02:16 AM

is the great offsides out of retirement!? the greatest Sig/Avtar creator in LGW history?

#7 Offsides

Offsides

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 02:23 AM

nah...I'm just awake...

Posted Image

#8 Offsides

Offsides

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (Electrophile @ June 13, 2008 - 02:39AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would love an Ozzie avatar. The one I have is one I made from a screencap I took of his Jim Rome interview, but it's hardly as nice as some others I've seen here. I'd like it preferably when he doesn't have his helmet/mask on.....just to show off that face of his.

I don't know if that's what you were looking for, like, but I tried. I'm a bit rusty at this, took forever. As for the other, you pm'd me and I'll talk to you through that.

That's me to bed for the night I leave requests in the hands of the others...nite nite

Edited by Offsides, 13 June 2008 - 04:08 AM.

Posted Image

#9 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 12:24 PM

QUOTE (Offsides @ June 13, 2008 - 05:02AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know if that's what you were looking for, like, but I tried. I'm a bit rusty at this, took forever. As for the other, you pm'd me and I'll talk to you through that.

These are both really nice!

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#10 heinz57

heinz57

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:00 PM

Can someone please make me a Howard avatar? I don't really care what is on it.

#11 Four

Four

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:59 PM

I will make signatures for people. I have lots of experience and use many different styles in my signatures. I have never done a hockey signature with an actual stock (I vectored my own so it doesn't count) so it should be fun. I will reject images to use if I can not work well with them. PM me if you want one smile.gif

O.o

#12 NorthDakotaWingsFan

NorthDakotaWingsFan

Rookie

• Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:15 PM

Even though I do not post very often I would love one. Something with the Winged wheel and the 11 cups or an original 6 sig with the wings symbol shinning above the others cool.gif . Thanks!!

(if anyone is able to make one please pm me and let me know that it has been made)

#13 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:59 PM

I would love to have an Osgood signature. I love yours Offsides, great job on that.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#14 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

Huckleberry?

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:04 PM

Can I get a signature with this render?

http://blog.mlive.co...COLFranzen2.JPG

I want it turned over like it is in my current signature then I want "The Mule" written somewhere in it.

Thanks to whoever wants to do it! smile.gif

#15 SnipeShow

SnipeShow

It's " 'Toole " Time!

• PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 02:42 AM

Four: can i make a really simple request? a signature with this in it...
http://www.peterboro...ough Lakers.jpg
but make it like the size of a normal signature.. you can spruce it up a bit if you'd like, nothing too flashy though. thanks a ton in advance.

#16 wingsdiehard13

wingsdiehard13

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:16 PM

Whenever anyone gets around to it...... Could you make me a avatar with Datsyuk, Zetterberg, and Hossa. I realize Hossa may be hard. If you can't do it, no problem.

**Thanks Offsides**
**Thanks TeeMan**

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users