• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jamaica Jon

Filppula's Closets

Rate this topic

One thing you can't overlook is his fiancee, Heidi.

I guarantee she's got some threads to store...

fil3zt9.jpg

After looking at this picture I'm gonna go ahead and say that Flip is very very heterosexual !!!

Oh this is going to be a long summer isnt it, I should really get into baseball these stories are killing me already.

Not that it isnt interesting or anything I just miss hockey already!

I'm with you. Unfortuantely we haven't even hit the really tough part. There is a week or 2 between the SCF and the Free Agent feeding frenzy that starts July 1. Then their is NOTHING between Mid July when the Free Agent talk is dying down and the 08-09 schedule comes out late August to early September.

Actually,

The owner does not come up with the design usually, the company does based on the client's wardrobe....

Actually,

The designer gives you the dimensions for the rough framing that are actually off of finished wall, so you get to grab a catspaw and a re-cip saw and move the walls out 1 1/8". THEN you get to install cabinets and shelving and rods etc. Then the homeowners don't exactly like it, so you get to remove/destroy all your custom milled casings and move everything around. Go to the lumber store, grab up any Jatoba/Brazilian Cherry that can be found on the island, re-mill your casings and start over. Reinstall cabs and shelving. Hold your breath when done, because they're coming back on island Monday to start changing s*** again. You KNOW it.

Sorry. Do I sound jaded?

aloha

I'm with you. Unfortuantely we haven't even hit the really tough part. There is a week or 2 between the SCF and the Free Agent feeding frenzy that starts July 1. Then their is NOTHING between Mid July when the Free Agent talk is dying down and the 08-09 schedule comes out late August to early September.

Does the schedule really come out that late? For some reason, I thought mid-July, but that's one of those things I can never seem to remember.

Actually,

The designer gives you the dimensions for the rough framing that are actually off of finished wall, so you get to grab a catspaw and a re-cip saw and move the walls out 1 1/8". THEN you get to install cabinets and shelving and rods etc. Then the homeowners don't exactly like it, so you get to remove/destroy all your custom milled casings and move everything around. Go to the lumber store, grab up any Jatoba/Brazilian Cherry that can be found on the island, re-mill your casings and start over. Reinstall cabs and shelving. Hold your breath when done, because they're coming back on island Monday to start changing s*** again. You KNOW it.

Sorry. Do I sound jaded?

aloha

Nope... Sound like every other finish carpenter I know.... The homeowners never seem happy..

Does the schedule really come out that late? For some reason, I thought mid-July, but that's one of those things I can never seem to remember.

No, the schedule will come out sometime in July.

And if Flip's finance Heidi is anything like me, he'll be lucky if he gets HALF of one of those custom closets for his own stuff! LOLOL :lol:

And he can be any kind of sexual he wants to be...no, wait, that came out wrong. :blink: You know what I mean. :ph34r:

Actually,

The owner does not come up with the design usually, the company does based on the client's wardrobe.... I am not sure if that is what you meant or not because that is how I am reading the 1st part of the sentence...

I just want to make this clear to everyone....

thank GOD you cleared that up! :unsure: