22 replies to this topic

#21 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

Kate: Jr. Wing Nut

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:47 AM

QUOTE (jerm8352 @ September 2, 2008 - 02:32PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, to do it properly, you would need Adobe Illustrator or something along those lines. However with photoshop, you would simply add a layer above this and use a selection tool to select all the parts you wanted. This would give you an outline which you could put into a different file and resize all you want. I don't know if you understand any of this cuz its hard to explain. lmk

I do have Adobe Illustrator CS if it helps.........
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#22 jerm8352

jerm8352

I am the GREATEST swordsman that ever lived!

• PipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 01:03 PM

I personally have never used Illustrator. Basically what you do is put a transparent layer over top of your image and then redraw the image with your own tools. This way, you have an exact copy of your image, but you can rescale it as much as you want because it is in vector form instead of pixellated. Google vectoring an image and you should get some tutorials.
I remember the good old days when LGW was worth going to and not full of blind homers who freak out just because someone thinks that the Wings aren't perfect.

#23 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

Kate: Jr. Wing Nut

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 11:05 AM

QUOTE (jerm8352 @ September 3, 2008 - 01:03PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I personally have never used Illustrator. Basically what you do is put a transparent layer over top of your image and then redraw the image with your own tools. This way, you have an exact copy of your image, but you can rescale it as much as you want because it is in vector form instead of pixellated. Google vectoring an image and you should get some tutorials.

Thanks, I'll give it a whirl.
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users