• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

U.P.Wingsfan

Surprised.

Rate this topic

Dom with Espn Magazine: I'd play number two behind Ozzie anyday and leave the game feeling successfull.

Looking a bit further in this, even the postgames with him :) but yeah, point is.. Dom being such a sport and having fun with his last finals, by throwing the #2 to ozzie during the group photo, I really love ozzie, but that had to be one of the coolest gestures ever. I suppose I should say, been lurking and looking at the forums for a good while, just not much of a topic starter. I know my depth of redwings love, and share it with quite a few here (been a fan since i was born :P) Redings hockey has been a part of my family for longer then I'll ever live, and will live on for more. So sorry if this is my first post (had to address, seeing as some like to abuse new posters so they dont post again.)

Anyways, What yall think about that ? Good gesture? or as my wife says (a MN wild fan) Inappropriate for it, (cup team pic) she says it needs to be more seroius... and I think, then.. if only then, they should be able to come out and be themselves with thier teamates.. Nothing is off limits after a stanley!! as I like to say.

In the end, My question is :

Stanley Cup Champs : Fun or Business ? Where is the line between accomplishment and Respect for the cup ? How would YOU feel if you where on the Cup champs team ? and can we as sports fans expect them to act to much different ?

P.S. Sorry to all fellow fans for not being active on the forums, I'm more of a bar going sports lover, The forums thing is nice and new... much respect for the wings lovers here for holding faith this season even during that little hiccup during reg season, You know who you are :)

i thought the gesture was more of a 2nd cup..

but i guess everyone reads it differently

has he actually said it was a '2nd choice' gesture?

i haven't read it anywhere..

anyway welcome to the board

Guest CaliWingsNut

I believe it was for the number of cups. There were other players gesturing how many cups they won.

Holy conspiracy theory Batman!! Get real; Dom did it to signify that this was his second Cup that he won in his career. Quit seeing men in dark trenchcoats every time you turn around the corner buddy. Mods, delete this thread or else we'll have Mulder and Scully lurking on the boards within the next 24hrs, lol. Seriously though; DELETE THIS THREAD as it can only serve to provide credence for anyone looking for something negative amidst the rainbows of positives we have been enjoying over the past little while.

Holy conspiracy theory Batman!! Get real; Dom did it to signify that this was his second Cup that he won in his career. Quit seeing men in dark trenchcoats every time you turn around the corner buddy. Mods, delete this thread or else we'll have Mulder and Scully lurking on the boards within the next 24hrs, lol. Seriously though; DELETE THIS THREAD as it can only serve to provide credence for anyone looking for something negative amidst the rainbows of positives we have been enjoying over the past little while.

UM? How exactly is this thread negative? Take a chill pill, sheesh. :cool:

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

the two signifys the two years hes gonna wait before attempting another comeback when we already have 2 above average goalies.... duh.. :rolleyes:

He's Hasek. He could have been being a smartass, maybe not. There was that season with Curtis Joseph and Hasek that ended badly. He's an awesome goalie so I'll just guess he was saying how many cups he has won.