Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Ovechkins dating Igor Larionov daughter.

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#41 Reds4Life

Reds4Life

Red Wings

• Gold Booster
  • 2,640 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:30 AM

QUOTE (Probert 5 For Fighting @ June 15, 2008 - 05:28PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll go to war against this notion. Brunettes, by and large, are far more attractive than blondes.

That depends. Well, hair is not that important ph34r.gif

#42 amberlynn25

amberlynn25

2nd Line Scorer

• Gold Booster
  • 521 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:49 AM

QUOTE (KronwallCRUNCH @ June 14, 2008 - 09:08PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She's pretty hot. I heard she was on American Idol last season, but never watched an episode.

shes an amazing singer. I saw her sing at the premiere of Igor's dvd.
I get up every day, and I live. Everybody says you should live to the fullest, but what is it? No one knows until you come so close that you're not worried about anything else but being alive."~ Jiri Fischer
my heart belongs to a canadian!

#43 hallelujahlogic

hallelujahlogic

awake, affiliated, and indelible.

• HoF Booster
  • 549 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:55 AM

i know there have to be more blondes than just me on this board. these people need to represent!

(and for every picture of a hot brunette you post, o_h, i will post two of hot blondes!)

Posted Image

#44 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,850 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE (omnipotent_hudler @ June 14, 2008 - 10:05PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
forgot to quote this and say you're outta your freakin mind if you think she is hotter than Emma

I prefer blondes, so I would take her over Emma.

Brunettes are too complicated for me. They're always trying to think. biggrin.gif

Besides, I have a thing for women from Russia, the Czech Republic or Sweden. Although Emma is from Sweden, she goes against the whole Swedish blonde type.

Edited by GMRwings1983, 15 June 2008 - 11:30 AM.

According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#45 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,579 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:32 AM

I love brunettes! Blondes are just too in-your-face. tongue.gif
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#46 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,850 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:35 AM

QUOTE (VM1138 @ June 15, 2008 - 11:32AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love brunettes! Blondes are just too in-your-face. tongue.gif

Really?

For me it's the other way around. I guess it depends on what you define as "in your face" smile.gif

#47 Hank Dats 'N Homer

Hank Dats 'N Homer

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:55 AM

Emma is not that attractive. Yeah she has big boobs (which may or may not have been paid for) but her face isnt there for me. the bottom part of her face looks squished, but you see her from the eyes and up and it looks stretched out haha, and she has one hell of a snaggle tooth. Shes gorgeous as long as you look from the neck down, but if you factor in the face shes not that great in my book. Just one mans opinion....

#48 tony

tony

Rookie

• Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 12:44 PM

now thats one hell of a puck bunny

#49 ZetterGirl

ZetterGirl

ZettersGirl

• 17 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (hallelujahlogic @ June 15, 2008 - 08:55AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i know there have to be more blondes than just me on this board. these people need to represent!

(and for every picture of a hot brunette you post, o_h, i will post two of hot blondes!)

sorry cuz...you know i gotta go brunette on this one!

#50 zata40

zata40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (Williams29fan @ June 14, 2008 - 09:20PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Imagine if they got married and Hyphenated the child's last name Ovenchkin-Larionov and the kid made the NHL. High HIGH standards to live up to.... watch he'd end up being a goalie. Try putting Ovenchkin-Larionov on a jersey!

They should just mix the names, something like.....
Ovenchionov
or
Larionchkin

tongue.gif
Posted Image

#51 hallelujahlogic

hallelujahlogic

• HoF Booster
  • 549 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (ZetterGirl @ June 15, 2008 - 01:55PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry cuz...you know i gotta go brunette on this one!

haha damn you jenn! why couldn't you have gotten your hair colour from your mom's side instead of your dad's!? then you could be cool like me!

j/k, you're the hottest brunette on this forum fo sho!

Posted Image

#52 dat's sick

dat's sick

Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (zata40 @ June 15, 2008 - 02:24AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, Alex Ovechkin with his trophies.. all 5 of them.

#53 dat's sick

dat's sick

Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (Hank Dats 'N Homer @ June 15, 2008 - 06:55PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Emma is not that attractive. Yeah she has big boobs (which may or may not have been paid for) but her face isnt there for me. the bottom part of her face looks squished, but you see her from the eyes and up and it looks stretched out haha, and she has one hell of a snaggle tooth. Shes gorgeous as long as you look from the neck down, but if you factor in the face shes not that great in my book. Just one mans opinion....

She's also one of those girls that lose all their appeal as soon as they open their mouth.
There was this awesome segment in a swedish TV-show some years ago where they staged an interview with her as she was about to release a CD, and they kept dropping references to Nazi-germany like "have you heard of DJ Goebbels" and she had no clue the entire time.. soo funny.
Here's a link to it, but obviously it's in Swedish :

#54 Rivalred

Rivalred

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,305 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (hallelujahlogic @ June 15, 2008 - 11:03AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
blondes own brunettes any day, dude. sorry, but it's true.

No offense to the blondes,

But blonde's are out with the 1990's and the movie Clueless...

And no... That is not a blonde joke....

Just stating that there has been a shift in power....

Lets see, there are about 70 girls in my program, about 50 of them have dark hair, and 23 of them die their hair blonde..... It is so fake..... Just like their personality.... Not all blondes are like that I am sure....

Edited by Rivalred, 15 June 2008 - 01:46 PM.

D-Fence Avatar Win-O-Meter 8-1

#55 redwingslady87

redwingslady87

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE (hallelujahlogic @ June 15, 2008 - 11:55AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

most of us ladies on this forum are brunettes. May i also mention times have changed, i know more guys now that think brunettes are hotter than blondes, and unless you are swinging the other way, i think its really their opinion that counts the most.

#56 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 03:42 PM

As a brunette, I must agree with the "brunettes are hotter than blondes" theory in action. I just find dark hair much more appealing; it's more exotic. I would never dye or bleach my hair.....blonde highlights maybe, but only dark blonde and not that prominent. Most of the time my hair is a cross between chocolate and dark espresso, which is about 2 shades up from black.

I would take Emma over Igor's daughter. But only if Emma got her face fixed and lost the fake boobs. I'm sorry, but fake breasts are really unappealing, especially when it's obvious they're fake. If she had them done so that they looked more natural, that would be better.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#57 HockeyCrazy3033

HockeyCrazy3033

Hall of Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 17,360 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (Electrophile @ June 15, 2008 - 04:42PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As a brunette, I must agree with the "brunettes are hotter than blondes" theory in action. I just find dark hair much more appealing; it's more exotic.

I 100% agree with this, as do all my guy friends. There's definitely been a shift. Brunettes all the way. I myself have black hair, at the very least very very dark brown.

I know so many guys that think brunettes are more sexy, exotic, mysterious, etc..

It's not in any way a knock on blonde's, but im just telling it like it is and what I've been hearing when it comes to the opinions men have.

When it comes to guys though, I prefer blondes, but on girls? Brunettes are beautiful.
"I'm a winner. That's all I do". - Chris Osgood -

#58 Reds4Life

Reds4Life

Red Wings

• Gold Booster
  • 2,640 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (HockeyCrazy3033 @ June 15, 2008 - 10:47PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When it comes to guys though, I prefer blondes, but on girls? Brunettes are beautiful.

Blonde = more estrogen = better fertility
Most men prefer blonde because of this simple fact, it can't be helped since it's reproduction instinct.

Well that's what I have read smile.gif

#59 hallelujahlogic

hallelujahlogic

• HoF Booster
  • 549 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (Rivalred @ June 15, 2008 - 02:43PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No offense to the blondes,

But blonde's are out with the 1990's and the movie Clueless...

And no... That is not a blonde joke....

Just stating that there has been a shift in power....

Lets see, there are about 70 girls in my program, about 50 of them have dark hair, and 23 of them die their hair blonde..... It is so fake..... Just like their personality.... Not all blondes are like that I am sure....

um. so wait? my hair colour is "out"? the natural colour that the hair that grows out of my head is is..."out"?

QUOTE (redwingslady87 @ June 15, 2008 - 03:01PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
most of us ladies on this forum are brunettes. May i also mention times have changed, i know more guys now that think brunettes are hotter than blondes, and unless you are swinging the other way, i think its really their opinion that counts the most.

haha i totally wake up every morning and think "it doesn't matter how i feel about myself, just that boys think i'm hot!".

Posted Image

#60 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,850 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 05:13 PM

Whatever this shift is that you're all talking about, it hasn't affected me yet.

Although, I will admit that at one time I preferred brunettes over blondes, but that's changed for me.

Gentlemen still prefer blondes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users