• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
iamregin

Penn Governor

Rate this topic

Anyone know if the Pittsburgh mayor and Kwame ever came up with a bet besides the one they intially tendered? I never heard anything about it after the mayor announced at the rally they had that Detroit bet the "Hockeytown" title even after he'd been informed it was a trademark and not on the table. Just wondering if they came up with something else.

God, I hate our Fing governor! (rendell) Seeing him in a Wings jersey makes me want to go out and burn mine just to remove the blight he put on them. Let him drink the soda, let him eat the keilbasa (we have plenty of it in PA), make him pose with the sticker, but you may as well have smeared s*** all over the jersey! This is what happens when Philly doesn't have it's own landfill.

Say what you want to about Rendell, but at least he is a true sports fan and not some hack just posing for photos. True, he is not a Penguins fan, but at least he is a politician who is passoniate about sports.

Is anyone frimiliar with who that other guy might be?

I was dissappointed there were any vernors, cherrys, or pasties.. isn't that what we are known for? Maybe we could have had him sniffing a big buch of holand tulips that would have been embarrasing..