• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
henrik40

2008 Cup Champs White New era Locker Room Hat

Rate this topic

I'm sure someone has already posted looking for this hat but I just got back home from school and I spent all morning driving all over NW ohio looking for this hat and I can't find it anywhere. I went on lids.com to order it and they don't even have it anymore for some reason. Anyone know where I might be able to find one in the SE Michigan area or a little south of Detroit?

I'm sure someone has already posted looking for this hat but I just got back home from school and I spent all morning driving all over NW ohio looking for this hat and I can't find it anywhere. I went on lids.com to order it and they don't even have it anymore for some reason. Anyone know where I might be able to find one in the SE Michigan area or a little south of Detroit?

There have been about 4 or 5 threads on this already. Here is one of them

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51377

I bought mine at the Tigers store at Comerica park. There was the typical $5 markup, but I figured 'what the heck'. So, I paid $35 instead of the $30 you'd pay if you could actually find it at a retail store.