• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Group Rate for Wings fans @ Panthers!

Rate this topic

Is this offer still good? I'm from Palm Beach and I might like to go down with a couple of buddies.

Absolutely it is! FLWINGSFAN posted the relevant info for you -- Tony is the contact with the Panthers (and is "Panthers Rep" here on the forums).

Are there tickets still available for this game? I'm gonna be over from Britain visiting family in Tampa at this time and would love to go! I already have a ticket for the Lightning game :cool:

Where is Sunrise anyway? How far from Tampa? :unsure:

I was in touch with Tony with the Panthers this week and yes, tickets are still available!

If you'd like to purchase some for the game, please e-mail me at mattschwartz@gmail.com and I'll get you in touch with Tony Lessel, our representative for the group rate with the Panthers. All told there's a group of around 50 LGWers' friends and family attending the game through this group rate.

Don't miss out!

only 1 week till the boys get in town!

Where are you fools sitting? I will be there too...flying in Friday!! I have a friend who lives close, got us tix from the local ESPN radio station

Re-pinning this thread as this deal is STILL AVAILABLE! We currently have a group of around 55 people that have taken advantage of this offer at the site, so there's going to be a large LGW contingent in Sunrise for this game.

If you're interested you can e-mail me at mattschwartz@gmail.com!

Does anyone know of a shuttle from Miami Beach to the arena? My wife and I bought tickets and couldn't rent a car (my wife, the driver, requires hand controls). I know taxis are a possibility but that could run in upwards of $120.

We are staying at the Essex House Miami Beach.

Where are you fools sitting? I will be there too...flying in Friday!! I have a friend who lives close, got us tix from the local ESPN radio station

my seats for both games are 3rd level center ice.

Is anyone meeting up or doing anything before the game tomorrow? I was planning on getting there around 3:30-4 to check in to my room, but if anything is going on we could be there earlier. I'll be at work tonight so if anyone knows anything email me on my bb at etbrandt@sprint.blackberry.net

My girl and I are going to be in sec. 108

we should all meet up before the game for a beer. i need to know where everyone is meeting by 10am tomorrow, that's the last time i can check these boards.

We are in our hotel room 8 miles from the rink. Last night was great and I hope tonight is worth the loooong drive!! I guess know one is meeting up, oh well.

We are in our hotel room 8 miles from the rink. Last night was great and I hope tonight is worth the loooong drive!! I guess know one is meeting up, oh well.
Yeah, I noticed that from the above posts. That sucks. Just ask people in Wings' Jersey's if they are with LGW!! haha.

Have a blast man!

Very nice Maynard!!

I see there was another great showing of Red Wings' Fans there!!!

It wasn't the best game of the year, but who can complain with 2 Hossa goals and another Franzen Game Winner???!?!?!