• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Group Rate for Wings fans @ Panthers!

Rate this topic

Interested in a mid-November road trip to sunny Florida? How about taking in a Red Wings game as the defending Stanley Cup champions take on the Panthers? On Friday, November 14th this fall the Red Wings and Panthers faceoff at the Bank Atlantic Center and the Panthers have been generous enough to offer travelling Wings fans group-rate ticket prices and hotel accomodations for those that need them!

The tickets are available in the lower bowl "end zone" areas of the arena and will be priced at $97/seat when tickets are on sale to the general public. The Panthers, however, are offering these same seats for $50/seat! The club works closely with the Crown Plaza, located just down the street from the Bank Atlantic Center. The hotel also offers shuttle service to the arena and to Sawgrass Mills, one of the largest shopping malls in the nation!

We only need 10 ticket commitments to qualify for the group rate. When the official schedule is released next month expect this game to sell out quickly!

Already a Florida resident? Take advantage of this great offer to Red Wings fans!

Interested? Please e-mail me at mattschwartz@gmail.com or send me a private message on the Forums!

MAN I WISH I COULD DO THIS!

Me and my friend went to a Lightning/Panthers game this last season @ The Bank Atlantic Center. It was unbelievable! It is an amazing arena, with amazing accomodations, and seats. Great food courts, great store, great location. Unbelievable fans, and just an all around EXCELLENT TIME!

I thought the location, the arena, the store, and the fans were out of this world and beyond my expectations!

What TIME is the game Matt?

I'm on board if it's a 7 or 7:30 game. I'll have a 3 hour drive.

I don't know the official time, but considering that it's on a Friday night I'd guess a regular 7:00-7:30pm start.

I'm still working out the details with the Panthers' ticket rep that contacted me and as soon as I have more I'll post it here. I wanted to see who'd be interested in going -- you don't have to be out of town, Florida residents are more than welcome -- to get a rough idea of the number of tickets requested, potential accomodations, etc..

Those that have already contacted me will get an update shortly!

So Mr Insider, how "bout the rest of the schedule! ;)

:lol: That's the only one I know so far. Once it gets close to the end of the month I'd start poking around some of the official sites of some of the other teams... I know that Nashville had the dates for all eight of the Red Wings' games vs. them available weeks before the schedule officially came out -- most certainly for the same reasons that the Panthers' sales representative had his. :)

Definitely interest on my part since I've never been to Miami, shouldn't have a problem getting time off of work unless I have to travel for work related reasons, but a vacation in October along with regular monthly expenses my make the trip hard to justify.

I don't know the official time, but considering that it's on a Tuesday night I'd guess a regular 7:00-7:30pm start.

I'm still working out the details with the Panthers' ticket rep that contacted me and as soon as I have more I'll post it here. I wanted to see who'd be interested in going -- you don't have to be out of town, Florida residents are more than welcome -- to get a rough idea of the number of tickets requested, potential accommodations, etc..

Those that have already contacted me will get an update shortly!

Great, I'm definitely interested. I've sent a PM.

I'd kill to make it to that game. What an awesome opportunity- thanks Florida!

Any idea if the Wings will be playing an exhibition game in the Maritimes this year? There is usually a game in my hometown with a Canadian team (probably Pitts since Sid is from the Halifax area).

I've noted the corrected date of the game: Friday, November 14th.

I think that actually works out better -- fly down the day of the game, take the game in later that night and then spend the next day or two tooling around south Florida.

I've noted the corrected date of the game: Friday, November 14th.

I think that actually works out better -- fly down the day of the game, take the game in later that night and then spend the next day or two tooling around south Florida.

Groovy, that could make things much easier for me (could still have plenty of vacation time by Christmas then :sly:). I am definitely more interested now since it is for a weekend and could accomodate more fans. Just need to see how much money is in the tank to spend as time draws closer if I want to do this.

I'm in for at least 2 tickets, 3 if my girlfriend wants to go. I go every time they come to Panther and Lightning games, both good arenas. Panthers actually play in Sunrise, not swampy at all, lol. The arena is kind of in the middle of no where though, not really close to Miami. The best place to go down there is West Palm Beach, freaking awesome. Crystal clear, blue water and a great night life. Better than Miami, imo and they are both about the same distance from Sunrise, about 40 miles. Just a thought.

Just adding a note that those of you that are interested in tickets please e-mail me or PM me through the forums here (include your e-mail address), as I'll be reponding to those directly.

I've already forwarded a substantial list over to Tony, the Panthers' representatives that's helping coordinate this -- the response thus far has been great!

There's no space limitations at this point so please contact me if you're interested!

As an update, all of those that sent me e-mail inquiries about the group ticket package should have been contacted by the Panthers' representative today.

If you have not, please e-mail me at: mattschwartz@gmail.com!

In preparation for July 1st craziness, I'm temporarily unpinning this thread.

Now re-pinned!

Act fast, everyone! The NHL schedule is set to released within the next week and there's no limit on the number of people that can take advantage of this great offer!

i am making my payment on tuesday....tony the rep for panthers has made me an invoice for this game..i can guarantee that if you want to go to this game it would be sold out like it was 3 yrs ago.

Edited by FLWINGSFAN4013