• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Probert 5 For Fighting

Probert 5 For Fighting

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:32 PM

I'm looking to suggest a site banner for mgoblog.com. I spitballed an idea one day that a lot of people were responsive today. It's very tongue-in-cheek and I thought it was very funny(if I may toot my own horn.

I have no idea what the dimensions would be. Maybe 900x170 or something? It would go across the page of the website.

Basically, you'd use this classic picture from Platoon(if you can find a better or clearer one, go for it)
http://digmedia.asu..../02/platoon.bmp

-If you could somehow subtlely place the words "Family Values" on Dafoe's uniform.

-This is probably difficult to do, but if you can do, I'd be indebted to you: Photoshop a picture of RichRod's head on one of the gooks and the background, and maybe a Michigan helmet on another one. With dreadlocks hanging out.

-Since that picture alone obviously can't stretch across the screen, maybe work in a way to have the block "M" on one side of the picture, and "goblog" on the other. Style it the way you want. We can work out the kinks.

I'd extremely appreciate anything you guys can do. It's a bit ambitious, I know, but it'd be so worth it if one of you could pull it off.

Thank you.

Edited by Probert 5 For Fighting, 19 June 2008 - 12:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users