• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacK_Attack

Olli Jokinen to Phoenix

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson
Wow. That's f*** all for Jokinen. Good for Phoenix.

It's better than Hudler and Kopecky.

It's a good package, but I agree -- the 'yotes are easily the winners here.

I wouldn't really say that. Ballard is an excellent open ice hitter and was regarded as the future captain of the Coyotes. He is a heart and soul type of player.

wow....jokinen finally out of florida.

good for him. at least now he wont rot there and now he can show some of his skill where it might actually matter.

Edited by kylee

Ballard is an excellent open ice hitter and was regarded as the future captain of the Coyotes. He is a heart and soul type of player.

That may be true, but Jokinen is, imo, worth more than him, Boynton and 49th overall.

To put it another way, if the Wings had Jokinen, they'd have the best one-two scoring-line punch the league has seen in many, many years.

Edited by Dabura

I feel like we could have matched this offer

That's what I was thinking.

Florida is notorious for making bad trades, but it's not like Jokinen has them going into the playoffs every year either. They're just one of those franchises that can do nothing right.

But Boynton and Ballard are two guys which have so far not amounted to that much.

Another bizzarre trade.

zetterberg gone i do not think so...also now the panthers do not have a face in the community: i live in the panther area and after luongo left olli picked up that part and now they do not really have anyone besides possibly bouwmeester to fill that role. i say the panthers may be possibly done in fl b/c they dont have a great fan base..heck i wear my wings sweater to any games i attend

Edited by FLWINGSFAN4013

Phoenix is still going to suck, but with Bryz and Olli, they're definately findign their way out of the forest. I'd say another forward and a defenseman and they could be a contender for 8th spot.

Honestly, if the Coyotes had started the season with Bryz between the pipes, I wouldn't have been surprised if they sneaked into an 8th playoff seed.