• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GVSUhockey

Kyle Wellwood?

Rate this topic

May I direct everyone to his career stats;

Kyle Wellwood

He is very average offensive numbers, 63 points in 107 games in his last two seasons, but please look at his PIM.

Zero. ZERO penalty minutes in his last two years in the NHL, and 14 PIMS total in his career which has only been 189 games because of constant injury problems due to him being constantly out of shape.

All you people who want to Wings to get tougher should be up in arms over this suggestion.

no, we do not need any of the leafs castoffs. i would take dominic moore over wellwood any day because hudler is far better than wellwood. the guy is fat and lazy and refuses to take hockey seriously enough to work out in the offseason. he also gets injured non stop and has this weird hernia thing that seems to pop up once every two weeks.

How can you say that a workout routine consisting of lifting heavy donuts and beers isn't a serious one???

How dare you sir!!!

Edited by Hank

haha good luck with wellwood canucks. vancouver is currently one of my most hated teams simply because they are so boring to watch!!!!!! i guess they desperately need some centremen now but wellwood?! come on.

Glad we didn't Get him. He Parties here in Windsor all the time (He's from around here, oldcastle)

It's pretty Common knowledge that he's a big coke head. All the bouncers at Papa Cheyney's will tell you that...he's there all the time

Guest Dump-N-Thump
All you people who want to Wings to get tougher should be up in arms over this suggestion.

:P

i thought it was a joke :P