• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rice

Bertuzzi placed on waivers.

Rate this topic

I know he didnt have the stellar stay here in Detroit we all hoped for. But I think he is now healthy, has lost 30 pounds, and has a grit that is nice around the net. I for one would take him if he didnt ask for a ton of cash, and wanted to play for a true cup contender.

I know he didnt have the stellar stay here in Detroit we all hoped for. But I think he is now healthy, has lost 30 pounds, and has a grit that is nice around the net. I for one would take him if he didnt ask for a ton of cash, and wanted to play for a true cup contender.

Shouldve stayed a wing bert, probably wouldve had a way better season.

no

I'm glad he is gone, he was nothing but truble for the Red Wings. If he isn't good enough for the Ducks why should he be good enough for the wings? We have young talent we need to devolop, and players to sign next year. He would be getting in the way of both of those things.

he'll end up in LA with nasland, they already have bunkbeds picked out :)

wow with morrison being UFA this season, could someone be thinking about reuniting the line again?

I'd take him back. But what's the deal with his salary, would we have to pay the $4 million he's under contract for?

If you picked him up before he cleared waivers then yes, any team foolish enough would be on the hook for $4mil next season.

He will clear waivers and probably sign a 1 year deal somewhere in the 2-3 million range.

Frick NO! As he showed when he was here, he just isn't any good anymore and whoever claims him has to pay him $4Mil per year.

at reduced price of course

Just something to think about that's all.

he'll end up in LA with nasland, they already have bunkbeds picked out :)

But with Wellwood already in Vancouver there could be major wars over who eats the last donut.