• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Anyone else dying with excitment?

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Ive been grounded for the past week due to some bad decisions made and the only thing that has really kept me alive while being deprived of my phone is thinking about how sweet sundin, hossa, or any other free agent would look in the winged wheel.

Anyone else excited as f***?

I am filled with worry.

I get excited when we are on the ice, I worry all the time off it that somehow our greatness will be screwed up.

In particular getting horrible players or people I hate joining us or teams I like.

I was just moaning about Lubomir and Mike being moved from LA.

Ive been grounded for the past week due to some bad decisions made and the only thing that has really kept me alive while being deprived of my phone is thinking about how sweet sundin, hossa, or any other free agent would look in the winged wheel.

Anyone else excited as f***?

I'm more excited as s*** than f***.

It definately interests me far more than the draft, but I don't see the Wings making any kind of a decent splash tomorrow so meh, wake me up in October.

We have some money to spend here....Stuart is as good as gone (maybe he saw a cup in San Jose??) and we need a Dman (IMO, Top 4) first, then a great second line or third liner.......We have some money here this year........

You are always excited!!!

With this team, you have good reason.

I worry about passing on Rolston and going for Bertuzzi....

Naw, in Holland we trust!

Here we go eh?

Haha yess I am always excited.

Don't worry, Kenny will do the right thing. He always does.

Who we will be seeing in a winged wheel in less then 24 hours:

Mats Sundin: 1 Year - 5.75 Million

Brain Rolston: 2 Years - 5 Million

Owen Nolan: 1 Year - 2.25 Million

Brain Orpik 3 Years - 4 Million

You might as well s*** your pants now

Who we will be seeing in a winged wheel in less then 24 hours:

Mats Sundin: 1 Year - 5.75 Million

Brain Rolston: 2 Years - 5 Million

Owen Nolan: 1 Year - 2.25 Million

Brain Orpik 3 Years - 4 Million

You might as well s*** your pants now

Watch as NONE of those get signed to Detroit. At best we'll get some aging fourth liner to be 2009's Dallas Drake. We don't need free agents, we need some breathing room for the massive logjam of NHL-ready prospects we have.

Since I've seen his name mentioned not only in this thread, but in numerous other threads as well, I think a simple fact needs to be stated for everyone: Owen Nolan is NOT coming to Detroit.

I don't know why you guy's keep pulling his name from the woodwork year in and year out. The guy has had about 30 different opportunities to come here, whether it be through trade or being signed as a free agent, and has turned the Wings down EVERY TIME. Whether the guy has some problem with the Wings organization, the city of Detroit, or is somehow a closet St. Louis Blues fan, I don't know, but it's been pretty established that he has almost no interest in coming here.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see him in a Red Wing jersey, but I'm just going off of what history tells me, and history tells me he doesn't want to come here.