• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Team_All-Star

McCollum

Rate this topic

So I'm just curious...what is everyone's opinion on our newest #1 draft pick? After watching some footage...he looks every bit the future star some are projecting him to be. Do you all think he can actually be detroit's answer for the future in goal?

Guest Dump-N-Thump

time will tell, i haven't seen the kid play so i cant say anything about him..

i've got high hopes for this kid . if he lives up to the expectations that people have of him he'll have an great NHL . it's pretty sweet that the Wings managed to pick up the top NA rated goaltender in the draft.

Yeah, I have no idea why Nashville took Chet Pickard over McCollum. I guess they must see something more in him then we do.

Yeah, I have no idea why Nashville took Chet Pickard over McCollum. I guess they must see something more in him then we do.

they must have prefered Pickards style better or something , i'm not sure but it'll be intresting to see how both players career's pan out to see who made the right choice. I'm still thinking McCollum though i have a good feeling he'll turn out to be another typical piece of Wings draft magic.