• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Casey

A Hockey Trivia Challenge

Rate this topic

Okay, I propose a little game for the offseason. Simple, really. I propose a question, and first to answer correctly gets to put out the next. Easy, right? ;)

Here's an easy one. With the winning of the '08 Cup, Chris Chelios became the oldest player to ever have his name engraved on the Stanley Cup, at 46 years, 4 months and 11 days. Who held this title previously?

Okay, I propose a little game for the offseason. Simple, really. I propose a question, and first to answer correctly gets to put out the next. Easy, right? ;)

Here's an easy one. With the winning of the '08 Cup, Chris Chelios became the oldest player to ever have his name engraved on the Stanley Cup, at 46 years, 4 months and 11 days. Who held this title previously?

Ray Bourque

Correct! Goalie for the '28 NY Rangers. :)

So, what is Pronger?

He is a retarded f***-noddle with a tiny tiny pee pee, who is also a dummy craphead. I looked it up and I am right.

Q: How many "Gordie Howe Hat-Tricks" did Gordie Howe ever perform?

He is a retarded f***-noddle with a tiny tiny pee pee, who is also a dummy craphead. I looked it up and I am right.

Q: How many "Gordie Howe Hat-Tricks" did Gordie Howe ever perform?

One.

Which person has their name engraved on the Stanley Cup more than anyone else?

Jean Beliveau with 17.

What is the one name on the Cup that isn't attached to a team? In other words, what player's name is the only one sitting alone?

I'm going to guess Phil Bourque. In '91, he tried to fix a rattling on it or such, took off the plastic base and noticed other repair men had inscribed their name on the inside of the cup.. thus, he added his name to the list of repair men for his own handyman efforts. This would make him a player whose name is on the cup without a team attachment.

Should be a breeze for any hockey fan that's been around for a while, but it's what I can pull off of the top of my drunken head.

Who was the last NHL player (skater) to NOT wear a helmet?

I always thought it was Al Macinnis but i think i remember on my NHL 08 game the announcer saying that Craig MacTavish....that SOB...i gotta stop playing Edmonton just so i can beat them, i think its starting to get unhealthy

Grant Fuhr.

Name the two players whose only career NHL game came in the Cup final for the Cup-winning team.

Max McNab & Al Langlois

I have a 2 part question....

What team had the worst record to win the cup and their record?

Edited by pjgj13

Max McNab & Al Langlois

I have a 2 part question....

What team had the worst record to win the cup and their record?

Incorrect.

Doug McKay (1950) and Chris Hayes (1972).

McNab played 128 regular season and 25 playoff games, and Langlois played nearly 500 NHL regular season games and 53 playoff games.

What was the first spelling correction made on the Stanley Cup?