• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
PROBIE4PREZ

Cup Goes Hollywood

Rate this topic

Stuey n Cheli's Day with the cup

if you dont already have this site added to your favs do it now !!!! its going to have some good reads during tghe summer/fall

- Is it me or does Stuart's wife look like a Cougar?? shes got a 12 yr old for god sakes ! shes looks 40 lol

Hopefully those hollywood hot shots give the cup some mainstream glamour it needs for the nhl to succeed in the West US

Damn, I was hoping this topic would be:

Cup Goes Hollywood: Holland and cup sit on the driveway of Burke's summer home for a day as dejected GM occasionally peers through the curtains in fear of the glorious trophy and the smirking man who accompanies it. Then he cries.

That may have exceeded the characters limit though, I guess.

nice pics on that site, all i gotta say is damn chelios is ripped! i would agree stewies wife looks a little older, robbin the cradle. funny to see cuba gooding w/ the cup, he's like wtf is this thing? plus jeremy piven is god, and kid rock will always look like a friggin bum when he's not in concert, but he's still the man

nice pics on that site, all i gotta say is damn chelios is ripped! i would agree stewies wife looks a little older, robbin the cradle. funny to see cuba gooding w/ the cup, he's like wtf is this thing? plus jeremy piven is god, and kid rock will always look like a friggin bum when he's not in concert, but he's still the man

Cuba Gooding Jnr is actually often at Kings games, not that that would give him any understanding of the Stanley Cup

Cuba Gooding Jnr is actually often at Kings games, not that that would give him any understanding of the Stanley Cup

Cuba Gooding was in the dressing room with the Ducks on the night they won the Stanley Cup so he's seen it up really, really close.

As for the Cup being in Hollywood, it was on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno a night or two after the Ducks won, it was in Manhattan Beach already because that's where O'Donnell lives, etc. The Cup made it's way around Southern California last year so Chelios bringing it out here again is just pretty much a return trip.

Edited by hockeymom95