• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zata40

Maltby DVD Signing?

Rate this topic

Does anyone know how much the Maltby signing today in Novi costs? I've been looking, but I can't find the price anywhere.

Also, is he only signing the DVD or can we bring other stuff for him to sign, too?

Does anyone know how much the Maltby signing today in Novi costs? I've been looking, but I can't find the price anywhere.

Also, is he only signing the DVD or can we bring other stuff for him to sign, too?

What are you talking about?

We just got back from Rafalski's also. Wasn't very many people there at all. I did hear one Walmart employee ask another one "Where are all the people"? Guess Walmart is the last place people would expect to find a Red Wing signing.

I did get pictures of each of my boys with Rafalski. As stated above he was only signing the DVD.

i dont think they promote this stuff enough.i just found out 2 hours before.

Not like 2002 is it? The lines were always long for any Red Wing signings that summer.

But your right also. I only found out about Rafalski this morning and the Kronwall one I found out the day before it happened. Wasn't very many people at his signing either.

Not like 2002 is it? The lines were always long for any Red Wing signings that summer.

But your right also. I only found out about Rafalski this morning and the Kronwall one I found out the day before it happened. Wasn't very many people at his signing either.

I'm sure the economy doesn't help anything. If I didn't frequent these forums I wouldn't know anything about the Wings signings.

Guest Dump-N-Thump

Detroit Players need to come out west. aka Muskegon or Grand Rapids.

Charlie Batch came out here :P why cant the wings players.

Detroit Players need to come out west. aka Muskegon or Grand Rapids.

Charlie Batch came out here :P why cant the wings players.

Hell yeah. Show the Griff fans some love!!!

Man, I really wanted to go when I saw that Rafalski was in Dearborn today. However, I couldn't really justify going after just buying the DVD on Amazon, and having to be at work in Warren at the same time.... other than the rafalaski and maltby signings that were advertised on the front page, how do you all find out where people are gonna be either signing or where the cup is gonna be? any advice would be GR-R-REATT! thanks

l_25fb969d6934d3e29579da2e77230159.jpg

:cool:

He's so nice, I'm glad I went to see him. Anyone else go?

-I'm the one with the smiley face shirt on

Was it crowded?

I thought about going but got lazy. I've already met Maltby a few times before and have his autograph on something somewhere.

Was it crowded?

I thought about going but got lazy. I've already met Maltby a few times before and have his autograph on something somewhere.

Lots of people were their, but the line went fast. I took about 30 minutes to see him.

My dad found out Maltby will be signing at the Gibraltar Trade Center in Taylor for $20 any item on Saturday the 12th from 1-3pm. I won't be able to make it because I have to work, but I convinced my dad to get me an autograph as a belated birthday gift.