• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BeeRYCE

Top 10 point getters next season?

Rate this topic

I don' think Hossa will end up on the second line all year, I fully expect a Z,D,Hossa line at time throughout the season.

In no order: Crosby, Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Hossa, Malkin, A.O., Heatley, Iginla, Malkin, Lecavalier.

Honorable mention: Thorton, Kovalchuk, Spezza.

I don' think Hossa will end up on the second line all year, I fully expect a Z,D,Hossa line at time throughout the season.

In no order: Crosby, Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Hossa, Malkin, A.O., Heatley, Iginla, Malkin, Lecavalier.

I disagree simply because Babs loves to have a net front presence on every line: Homer, Franz, Cleary. I think that Homer and Franzen will always be on lines one and two opposite of eachother, and Cleary in when one of them can't be. Z, D, Hossa has Hossa who will drive th net, but I don't see him staying there tipping pucks. It might happen on the PP or in a game every so often, but I don't think that line will remain a staple.

I think you put Malkin in there twice as well...

Guest Shoreline

1. Jeff Finger

2. Sergei Fedorov

3. Alexander Ovechkin

4. Vinny Lecavalier

5. Sidney Crosby

6. Marc Savard

7. Pavel Datsyuk

8. Joe Thornton

9. Evgeni Malkin

10. Jarome Iginla

All 20 other regular Leafs will get injured, Finger will lead the Leafs to the Cup, they will re-sign him alone for 10 years, 56+ mil/year, Finger will score all the team's goals at once, assisting on his own goals. He will net approximately 400 points a season, and will pass Gretzky well before his 10 years are up for all time leading scorer. He will be then retired throughout the league. Finger will also be displayed on every box of Wheaties, bucket of KFC, and Wendy's bowl of chili.

Edited by Shoreline

1. Jeff Finger

2. Sergei Fedorov

3. Alexander Ovechkin

4. Vinny Lecavalier

5. Sidney Crosby

6. Marc Savard

7. Pavel Datsyuk

8. Joe Thornton

9. Evgeni Malkin

10. Jarome Iginla

All 20 other regular Leafs will get injured, Finger will lead the Leafs to the Cup, they will re-sign him alone for 10 years, 56+ mil/year, Finger will score all the team's goals at once, assisting on his own goals. He will net approximately 400 points a season, and will pass Gretzky well before his 10 years are up for all time leading scorer. He will be then retired throughout the league. Finger will also be displayed on every box of Wheaties, bucket of KFC, and Wendy's bowl of chili.

Dude it's ok to lay down the crack pipe leafs have another 30 years till they win the cup again. team is rebuilding.