• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
StevieBoy

Help...need good Probert 8x10

I need some help please. I'm having a signed Probert jersey that I've had for a few years framed and need a good 8x10 of him...I want it in the frame also. I've gone to a few places in Denver (where I live) and can't track one down. I also searched around the internet a bit and didn't come up with much. Does anyone have any web sites, or stores I can call that will ship, that are likely to have some selection?

Thanks

OK...thanks for the incredibly obvious guys. I wouldn't have thought of eBay or Google on my own.

What I'm finding primarily are either Blackhawks photos of fight photos.

So, again, thanks for the obvious, but was asking for specific places that you knew of to look. Not an internet search which I already stated I did.

Anyone else?

Hockeytown Authentics in Troy has a big binder of photos and you can purchase them for like $10 I noticed it as I was leaving last time and quickly glanced through it. There were many older pictures you could try calling them. I'm not really sure what they had. I recently finished the Bruise Brothers book that you can purchase from immortalinvestments.com It has maybe 8 pictures of each guy in it. Maybe you get one resized from that book or something. Those are the only things I can think of right now I will keep thinking though.

hey stevieboy give me your email address I think I got what the doctor ordered!

ok, Stevieboy, the pic is on it's way! It's scanned in 1080 pixels for supreme clarity and I left it 8 x 10 so you don't need to adjust it. There are no watermarks or copyrights on this photo. It's yours to do with what you want. Enjoy! Be sure to print it on high quality preferences on supreme paper!

Edited by LeftWinger

hey stevieboy give me your email address I think I got what the doctor ordered!

ok, Stevieboy, the pic is on it's way! It's scanned in 1080 pixels for supreme clarity and I left it 8 x 10 so you don't need to adjust it. There are no watermarks or copyrights on this photo. It's yours to do with what you want. Enjoy! Be sure to print it on high quality preferences on supreme paper!

Thanks Winger...that'll be perfect after a quick trip to get it printed nice a professional like.

I publicly proclaim your rock-itude-ness!

Thanks Winger...that'll be perfect after a quick trip to get it printed nice a professional like.

I publicly proclaim your rock-itude-ness!

...no problem, but nah, no biggie, just had it laying around in my stuff. Been a fan since 79-80 so we have a few things lying around! :lol:

...glad I could help!

of course you'll have to photo the finished product and post it for all of us to see! Jersey and Pic together!

As promised...here's the photo of the finished product. Thanks again for the picture.

Below that, since it was right there, I figured I'd include a photo of one of the more unusual Red Wings items I have. I had several kipahs (jewish beanie things that we have to wear) made when I got married. I live in Denver and several of my groomsmen are from here (Avs fans) so I made them wear them for photos.

http://www.nalpakj.com/images/LGWPic1.jpg

http://www.nalpakj.com/images/LGWPic2.jpg