• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wings fan 4 life

Hossa's First Goal

Rate this topic

I was just looking at Hossa's stats and he has 299 goals. This means his first goal downing the winged wheel will be his 300!

Just a random observation.

Carry on!

i hope you mean donning the winged wheel. sure as hell hope he doesnt down the wings ;)

I heard he came here because he felt that we gave him the best chance to score his 300th career goal the quickest and easiest! :rolleyes:

No, but seriously, this is a pretty cool fact that many had not thought about, and it'll be cool when he scores it! Hopefully he can hit 400 in a winged wheel, meaning we somehow can re-sign him after the season along with Zetterberg and Franzen. Or, maybe he'll score 101 goals this season! Haha. :lol:

Edited by SwedeLundin77

hes going to get a hat trick first game ... were playing the leafs

D'OH forgot about that part of the equation, s*** he scores first shift!!!! :ph34r:

you think hes good enough as calder to pull that off?

Well seeing as Fingers will probably be on the ice that should open up lots of chances for Hossa.

Well seeing as Fingers will probably be on the ice that should open up lots of chances for Hossa.

haha very true

Well actually seeing as he is one of the best defenseman from the west last ye.....BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA

I couldn't finish typing it!!!!

Guest Shoreline

.. unless he tears his ACL opening night against Toronto before being able to score a goal.

[knockonwood]

hes going to get a hat trick first game ... were playing the leafs

As f***ed up as THAT organization is? Doubtful....They'll be dressed and ready to go......in an empty arena, in Toronto.

Maybe he'll score in the make-up game.

Same thing happened with Fedorov. Wasn't as cool when he scored #400 with the Ducks.

Strange that these things happen riiight before a milestone.

Maybe to Wings fans it wasnt due to the sour attitude about his departure and the fact that he had scored the majority of those 400 with one team. He also scored it as a Duck when they had yet to have any measurable success (or fanbase) for that matter.

It'll be all fanfare for Hossa. The excitement of scoring his 300 on a team that is marked by historical accomplishments and Hall of Fame players should be a big deal...

..Especially since he'll be the only 300 goal scorer on the entire Red Wings squad.

Maybe to Wings fans it wasnt due to the sour attitude about his departure and the fact that he had scored the majority of those 400 with one team. He also scored it as a Duck when they had yet to have any measurable success (or fanbase) for that matter.

It'll be all fanfare for Hossa. The excitement of scoring his 300 on a team that is marked by historical accomplishments and Hall of Fame players should be a big deal...

..Especially since he'll be the only 300 goal scorer on the entire Red Wings squad.

I was trying to say that it's awesome when they do it on the way in -- and isn't when they do it on the way out. It's hilarious that Hossa, at 300 goals, will be the top goal scorer. Wasn't all that long ago when we had 3 guys with double, and another with almost a hundred more.

I was trying to say that it's awesome when they do it on the way in -- and isn't when they do it on the way out. It's hilarious that Hossa, at 300 goals, will be the top goal scorer. Wasn't all that long ago when we had 3 guys with double, and another with almost a hundred more.

Ah, the difference between having a great team and having great names.