• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The Enforcer

What's up with D-Mac and Downey?

Rate this topic

Flip is the priority. But no worries, at least one of if not both will be signed. That is for certain. Holland said so himself. Plus, I'm sure Downey is busy this summer showing Quincey the ropes of kicking peoples ass :D

That might not even matter in the coming days, as the Wings don't seem to think of Quincey as a priority or part of the future anymore. Obviously I don't know everything their thinking, but they have yet to re-sign him, and are more destined to give Meech the last spot anyways.

Of course, if they'd just get rid of Lebda already, then the probably would be solved...

They're practicing punching people in the face.

Sweet.

So yeh Downey should definately play over Mac because Mac is washed up and nowhere near as good a fighter as he once was. Downey is the better man for the job and should play every game.

:hehe:

Hail Downey.

Honestly I'd like to see Downey in the pressbox or dressed on occasion so he can serve his purpose and not be sent down .. and I'd like to see Mac in G.r for half a year and get called up accordingly .. Mac in GR is awesome for business and for those who cant drive 3 hours across michigan to pay $150 to watch the big boys for a night .. It would suck ass for Mac but it would be awesome for wings fan on the West .. Plus b/c of Mac in Gr on dollar beer night i have a kid coming in Nov. Thanks Mac! lol

That's an awesome story to tell your kid someday. :thumbup:

hah I plan on it .. Since it is a boy I was trying to put Darren in the mix for names but it didnt work... lol either did Brendan Steven Hendrick Nicklas or Pavel .. oh well i guess my girlfriend knows best right

"Well son let me tell you about the night you were concieved. You see son that night was special in 2 ways. One, they had dollar beers so your ma and me were annialated by the time they stopped serving them. And two, Darren McCarty scores 3 goals on his track to becoming a Redwing again. Just think son, if Darren hadnt been there YOU probaly wouldnt be here." lol

The paper yesterday had a little blib burried that their 2-way contracts were still on the table but they're seeing if they can't find something better around the league. So, same old, same old but that's the official word on the matter as of yesterday. I don't think Flips signing will change their offers.

My prediction is that one of the two will end up signing elsewhere. Probably Downey. There has to be one team that is looking for a bit of muscle and that will give him a one-way contract. Even though Mac is also probably looking around, I don't know if another team would be willing to take a chance on him, for anything more than we would offer him.

My prediction is that one of the two will end up signing elsewhere. Probably Downey. There has to be one team that is looking for a bit of muscle and that will give him a one-way contract. Even though Mac is also probably looking around, I don't know if another team would be willing to take a chance on him, for anything more than we would offer him.

If Holland is commited on having McCarty back, he should feel obligated to sign here.

Hopefully we can sign both of them to replace any soft euros that we still have remaining on this team.

Without those guys, we can't win the Cup or fill the arena. :D

You should have mentioned Samuelsson and Hudler by name. ;)

:D

Guest Dump-N-Thump

If downey played top line minutes he'd be a scoring machine.