• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Real1

What are you looking forward to...

Rate this topic

High Def Hockey!!! Just got my new receiver! I can't wait to see Ozzie in the net again, and here is to hoping that Mac domes back this year in better shape. I hope, if this is Cheli's last year, he retires with back-to-back cups, and I hope Helm gets more ice time.

That I will be at training camp in 57 days!

You too???? I've had my tickets since June! I can't wait!

I'm looking forward to seeing Pasha get his first regular season hattie. Since we know he has it in him to do it, it would be a good thing to do in the regular season.

The DVR is ready, the DVD supply is good, and I'm just chompin' at the bit to get goin'

Right now just can't wait for the season to begin. Something I'm looking forward to is who emerges as the backup to Ozzie, whether it be Conklin or Howard. Also looking forward to Flip's development into the 2nd line center that we know he has the potential to be.

I'm looking forward to the Wings coming back to Florida for 2 Regular Season games. I've seen them in the pre-season down here the last couple of years, but it's nothing like the reg season. I will be going to Tampa Nov 13 and then driving down to Sunrise to see them play the Panthers the next night. Should be a good time and I look forward to meeting the members from this board that are going to the Panther game. Also the Winter Classic will be awesome, especially because it doesn't look like Michigan will be playing that day this year. :crybaby: :violin:

Right now just can't wait for the season to begin. Something I'm looking forward to is who emerges as the backup to Ozzie, whether it be Conklin or Howard. Also looking forward to Flip's development into the 2nd line center that we know he has the potential to be.

TBH, I think thats already been determined. Conkblock at $750,000 is an absolute steal and Howard can spend another year in GR getting regular playing time. If the organization was confident that Jimmy is going to be the guy for the future they probably would've just rolled the dice with him and Oz. To me, this is gonna give Jimmy one more season to sh*t or get off the pot.

Besides, McCullom anyone?

Guest nutz2u

Watchin the Wings beat the livin snot otta the crybaby Penguins, and hopefully another bone-crushing hit on gods gift to the hockey world Sniveling Sidney.

#1 Watching the Zetterburg, Dats, and Holmstrom line continue to dominate the league.

#2 Osgood continuing to build his reputation as one of the all time greats.

#3 Franzen... Can he continue his dominance as he did in the last 15 games and Playoffs?

#4 Hossa

#5 Watching Hulder and Filpula grow into our next Dats and Zata

#6 Hossa... Holy s***. We got Hossa!!!

This year is going to one of the best teams in all of History!!!

Edited by Wiser19

I'm looking forward to seeing if anyone can challenge Lilja/Sammy as LGW's official whipping boys.

That and the GDT's. I look forward to reading who should we trade immediately after we occasionally lose a game. (And finding out what's Edi drinking each game night :lol:?!)

I'm looking forward to seeing if anyone can challenge Lilja/Sammy as LGW's official whipping boys.

That and the GDT's. I look forward to reading who should we trade immediately after we occasionally lose a game. (And finding out what's Edi drinking each game night :lol:?!)

I'm thinking that Rex is going to get blasted on LGR. IMO the lines will be:

Z, Hossa, Homer

Pavs, Flip, Mule

Cleary, Sammy, Rex

Malts, Drapes, Kopecky/Downey/Mac

No way Rex is going to be productive on a line with Cleary and Sammy so I think that the LGR Braintrust will start clamouring for him to be traded. He just isn't going to crack the 2nd line and that means limited ice time.

Combine that with the fact that we will probably have to shed some salary and he's going to get lots of grief from the board.

#1 Watching the Zetterburg, Dats, and Holmstrom line continue to dominate the league.

#3 Franzen... Can he continue his dominance as he did in the last 15 games and Playoffs?

#4 Hossa

All time great Redwings, maybe. All time great NHL Goltenders...ah...I think that's a bit of a stretch

All time great Redwings, maybe. All time great NHL Goltenders...ah...I think that's a bit of a stretch

Yeah, I know. But last year's numbers and the playoffs, could be one of the best goaltending performances bar none. Then again I would count Joseph as one of the best playoff goaltenders of all time and he has never won a conference finals.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

#4 Hossa

I think you may be a bit over optimistic with #2, and #5.

Although a stretch maybe - he is in the top 15 in wins all time (and climbing) - he has the highest win percentage of the top 20 goaltenders (regular season) @ approx 63% - won the cup 2 times as a starter (so far)...

and took the Blues and Islanders to the playoffs - he even broke a bunch of franchise goaltending records the first year he was with the Isles.

Who knows - if he continues to play the way he has been at this age - I think he could go down as one of the all time greats... depending on the next few years for sure.