• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Slave

macfarlane collectibles?

Rate this topic

i was looking through these a couple months ago cuz i collect the redwings ones and i am positive i saw a lidstrom#2 figure scheduled for release, but i checked again yesterday to see when it was being released and i can not see it listed, anyone know if they pulled this figure to change it to maybe hoisting a cup like the 1st yzerman release, or if it is just scrapped..not seen a detroit player relase since the Z over a year ago

The Lidstrom 2 will be part of the NHL 20 line, which is due early 2009. They haven't gotten around to updating the main hockey page with it yet. (The whole line will be Briere, Iginla, Cheechoo, Lids, Toskala, D. Sedin, and Phaneuf.)

The next one released however will be Gordie Howe 2 in the the NHL Legends 7 line, in October.

Edited by RoninJai

ahh kk cool thanks, i am still waiting for a new detroit 3 pack or a detroit pp pack with a new Z, D, homstrom, raffi and lids, doubt it will happen thugh they will have to make a few more crosbies first

I love these things. When I was a kid I got an Adam Oates one and a Felix Potvin one. Being an idiot, i took them out of the box to play with them. Oh well.

I got the Zetterberg one from NHL 14 last year and kept it in the box. Its sitting on my desk right now...love it.

I love these things. When I was a kid I got an Adam Oates one and a Felix Potvin one. Being an idiot, i took them out of the box to play with them. Oh well.

I got the Zetterberg one from NHL 14 last year and kept it in the box. Its sitting on my desk right now...love it.

If I got one I would take it out of the box. It wont be worth anything and i would much rather have it out on my desk at work.

I have three full small shelves of these. I think I have 2 Yzermans (one hoisting the cup, easily my favorite), Lang, Cujo, Hull, Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Chelli, Federov and Lidstrom are all I can think of right now. I need to get at least one Gordie and I'm waiting til they come out with a Franzen one that comes with an interchangable mule head.

I collect these as well, I have all the Red Wings except the variant Hasek form series 2. I'm looking forward to the Lidstrom 2. They should do another 3 pack with a Stanley Cup Champions theme to it. We'd probably get a Hossa before a Franzen or a Holmstrom, usually thats how McFarlane does things. I can see it now, in series 21 it will be Marian Hossa in a Wings uniform and the variant will be in a Pens uniform.

lol i would just nevr buy a pronger not even for that, i got Z, dats, lidstrom in the red jersey, hull, shanahan, lang, cujo, hull, chelios, both yzermans, did nto get fedorov or either of the haseks yet though, but aye a new redwings 3 pack would be nice, it could be dual released with a penguins crosby/malkin/fleury pack where fleury is on his ass and the puck is squeezing into the net, malkins figure would come without a stick, and crosby could come with a generic interview guy and then no crosby in the box lol

I have almost all the Wings figures made and some variants. They look great on a bookshelf. Can't wait for the new Lidstrom figure and I hope they drop another Datsyuk and Hank figure. Another box set would be great!

You know I forgot all about the Osgood figure from a few years ago when he played for the Islanders, I wonder why we haven't gotten a repaint of Ozzy. McFarlane never wastes time to repaint Sakic, Forseberg, and Pronger.

Damn :( Hopefully they'll have a white jersey variant.

More than likely it won't happen. McFarlane is doing "tweaked" chases now. For Lidstrom, most likely it will be the addition of the Cup Final patch. If they make a white jersey version, it'll be down the road in another series (a displaced chase).

The new Lidstrom looks nice, I too have been collectiing for a while. I have one of every Red Wing made to this point, including Fedorov as a Wings variant and the Series 2 Hasek with the bright Red paint. I only collect the white jersey's though. I noticed that Gordie 2 is only coming in Red as well. Oh well time to switch I suppose. I was hoping for a new Osgood as well as a Hossa. They will probably be coming. What about a Kronwall and Rafalski??? Any word on them?

Guest GordieSid&Ted
The new Lidstrom looks nice, I too have been collectiing for a while. I have one of every Red Wing made to this point, including Fedorov as a Wings variant and the Series 2 Hasek with the bright Red paint. I only collect the white jersey's though. I noticed that Gordie 2 is only coming in Red as well. Oh well time to switch I suppose. I was hoping for a new Osgood as well as a Hossa. They will probably be coming. What about a Kronwall and Rafalski??? Any word on them?

I too have all the Wings figures. Hopefully they will make a chase Lidstrom in white b/c all of mine are white. For example, you can't get a Chelios in red b/c there isn't one. I would have preferred them all to be in red but for the sake of continuity I went with the only choice that would work with the whites. Fingers crossed for the white variants.

I collect these as well, I have all the Red Wings except the variant Hasek form series 2. I'm looking forward to the Lidstrom 2. They should do another 3 pack with a Stanley Cup Champions theme to it. We'd probably get a Hossa before a Franzen or a Holmstrom, usually thats how McFarlane does things. I can see it now, in series 21 it will be Marian Hossa in a Wings uniform and the variant will be in a Pens uniform.

all McFarlane would have to do is repaint the All Star Hossa that was available at the All Star game.

The Lidstrom 2 will be part of the NHL 20 line, which is due early 2009. They haven't gotten around to updating the main hockey page with it yet. (The whole line will be Briere, Iginla, Cheechoo, Lids, Toskala, D. Sedin, and Phaneuf.)

The next one released however will be Gordie Howe 2 in the the NHL Legends 7 line, in October.

According to spawn.com series 20 hits in November.

Oooh, looking forward to that Lids one.

Thus far I have:

- the Wings three-pack of Hull, Yzerman and Cujo (still in the box)

- Cujo (Leafs version)

- Osgood (Isles version)

- Hasek (first Wings version)

- Yzerman (original w/ Wings logo, unlike the one before McFarlane got logo rights)

- Yzerman with the Cup

- Shanny

- Hull

- Lidstrom

- Dats

- Zata

- Lang

- Gordie (still in package, haven't had a chance to open him)

I'm pretty well versed in McF SP's, so I'll tell you what I know. The rumor mill is that there is an Osgood 2 coming in the next wave that has not been announced yet. There was a shadow posted on the McFarlane site that was supposedly the new sculpt for him.

As far as Hossa is concerned...the release of his figure at the time was very controversial because the sculpt was using the OLD jerseys, but released at a time when the NHL had switched to the Edge jersey. Since the All Star figure was the current jersey, it was a Edge jersey painted on an non-Edge sculpt. McFarlane had to get special permission from the NHL to do that...and it was a one-time only deal. I do not know if the NHL would approve that again. Also, with the possiblity that Hossa only will be here for one year, McFarlane usually stays away from those players (unless it's a Yankee or Red Sox MLB figure.)