• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 MississippiWing

MississippiWing

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:34 PM

Okay gents I realized now that I'm committed to being part of this awesome board, I need a super cool sig pic like some of you ladies and gents have. Are there any super cool people on this board that kick ass with photoshop and can make a sig pic for me. It doesn't have to be anything mind boggling. I just want something with reference to MS my home state and Howe, Yzerman, and Sawchuk my 3 favorite Wings. I would greatly appreciate it if one of you could find the spare time to do it. I would be forever greatful.

#2 Opie

Opie

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,420 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:36 PM

I think in one of the other forums on the site a poster has offered to do what you are looking for. There are many people on here with cool sigs that have been designed by other posters so I am sure some one will respond, but you may want to check out the other forums on here.

Not too much help I understand

"The more I know about people - the better I like my dog." - Mark Twain

"A wise man once told me, ‘Don’t argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can’t tell who is who'." Jay Z, Takeover

"When I was looking for a captain, I wanted a guy with the Red Wings crest tattooed on his chest," said former Detroit coach Jacques Demers, who named Yzerman captain in 1986. "Steve Yzerman was that guy."

“Told him if he wasn't ultra-competitive he couldn't come here. If he didn't bring it every day he couldn't come here, because he was going to hate it if he didn't, dislike the coach and dislike playing here.
“It's real straightforward. If you don't do it right, you're not happy here." Babcock

#3 Anomalously

Anomalously

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:45 PM

A thread like this may help: http://www.letsgowin...showtopic=47223

Also, we talk about hockey in General Discussion. There are other places to ask for signatures.

-- Anom (#24)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users