• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Sitkajo

Hartigan from Riga

Rate this topic

I know it says he won the past 2 cups (with Detroit and Anahiem), but is his name even on the Cup? He only played in 4 playoff games with the Wings last year (can't remember if any of those were in the Finals) and he only played 1 game with Anahiem the year before.

I know it says he won the past 2 cups (with Detroit and Anahiem), but is his name even on the Cup? He only played in 4 playoff games with the Wings last year (can't remember if any of those were in the Finals) and he only played 1 game with Anahiem the year before.

According to his stats., it doesn't look like he does have, or will have, his name on the Cup.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/players/stats?playerId=1427

They weren't. All four were against Nashville (Games 1-4).

i swear that's quincey in that photo .. looks nothing like mark

Sure that's Hartigan. That's the way he looked with a beard. Didn't you see the cup celebration?

They weren't. All four were against Nashville (Games 1-4).

Right. After that game he lost his roster spot to Helm and LGW forum was happy.

Guest Dump-N-Thump

Even though i wanted Hartigan gone for Helm in the playoffs, I think Hartigan is a good combo of skill and grit. and could make GR better :| to bad he's gone

I hope not.