• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
13dats

Stanley Cup is in Russia

Rate this topic

No mean blood here............................

But if I earned $6,700,000/year? My haircut?...... would be much nicer.

We gotta work on this.

(Nice photos though.)

that's what i think every time i see him without his helmet.

It's so fugly! :crazy:

What makes it worse is it makes his already miss shapen head look worse!

love you pav :P

Awesome stuff Dmitriy, I'm waiting on NHL.tv to do a My Summer with Stanley bit with Pavel hopefully they do. Can't wait for the new season Pav is going to continue to dominate the league.

Hey Randal, how are you bud? I wish this looong summer ends soon... :dntknw:

that's what i think every time i see him without his helmet.

It's so fugly! :crazy:

What makes it worse is it makes his already miss shapen head look worse!

love you pav :P

He kinda looks a little like E.T., or Gizmo from those Gremlins movies, without the excess fat and a little less pointy ears of course. :D

8467514.jpg

gremlin.jpg

Yes. I can see the E.T. resemblance! Hmmm, this must be where Dats gets his super powers from...

[edit] I noticed Datsyuk was smiling in a couple of those pictures. Did hell freeze over?

Edited by RedWingedKitten

Guest nutz2u
No mean blood here............................

But if I earned $6,700,000/year? My haircut?...... would be much nicer.

We gotta work on this.

(Nice photos though.)

Kenny holland is no pauper and his haircut is the absolute worst I've ever seen, except Brian Engblom of course.

The one and only thing this guy looks comfortable doing is playing hockey! Other than that he looks completely nervous and like he would rather be on the ice than where ever he is!

Okay, so why aren't the pictures showing up for me????

:(

Never mind, they are showing up now.

By the way, it's not the outside of the package that matters, but the treasure that lies within.

Edited by Kira

What difference does it make what he looks like? It's what's inside that makes him who and what he is. Heart, courage, skills, determination...coupled with kindness, sincerity, a great sense of humor. We don't have much of a choice in what we look like, unless we want to be in hock to plastic surgeons for all of our lives. Hell, if that was the case, I'd have been in hock to them since the day I was born. He cannot help what he looks like, so just get past the outer packaging and find the true treasure that is inside. Besides, if you want to talk about separated at birth, you'd be better off looking at Lurch and Derian Hatcher.

P.S. Dmitriy, I love the pictures. The second one is a gem, but it would look a whole lot better without that stupid watermark.

Edited by Kira

Guest CaliWingsNut

Did I say that looks matter? (they do, but not for hockey) You seem very offended by a simple joke (I didn't even bother taking the time to merge the photos into one). Get over it.

What difference does it make what he looks like? It's what's inside that makes him who and what he is. Heart, courage, skills, determination...coupled with kindness, sincerity, a great sense of humor. We don't have much of a choice in what we look like, unless we want to be in hock to plastic surgeons for all of our lives. Hell, if that was the case, I'd have been in hock to them since the day I was born. He cannot help what he looks like, so just get past the outer packaging and find the true treasure that is inside. Besides, if you want to talk about separated at birth, you'd be better off looking at Lurch and Derian Hatcher.

P.S. Dmitriy, I love the pictures. The second one is a gem, but it would look a whole lot better without that stupid watermark.

Pat, I would never pay my attention to some people who trying to make some "funny" jokes about how Pav looks like. I'm enjoying what kind of hockey player and what kind of person he is.

p.s. there is nothing i can do about these watermarks on the russian pictures. "It is what it is" :D

Edited by 13dats

Come on now, you and Kira need to loosen up some and have some fun.

Datsyuk is a big boy, he can handle himself mentally and having friendly jabs, keywords FRIENDLY JABS taken at him that serve no harm whatsoever. He definitely has the sense of humor to do so. Nobody is just flat out saying, "DATSYUK IS ONE UGLY A**HOLE AND I WOULD NEVER WANT TO BE SEEN IN HIM IN PUBLIC BECAUSE HE IS ONE UGLY A**HOLE!" (which he is not of course) Nobody is putting down of the mentally retarded kid or somebody who's face might be permanently jammed because of a life-altering car accident. Not even close. This would be wrong.

We can poke fun of what he looks like in a non-threatening way and still enjoy that he is one of the best forwards in the game right now just fine.

I get made fun of all the time and I make fun of myself all the time. I kinda look like the evil Chucky in a way, and he's one ugly dude, and so am I sometimes. I don't care. It's funny in a way.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v677/Big...er/IMG_0644.jpg

ChuckyMad.jpg

Zetterberg looks like Teen Wolf half the time, and this isn't even with his beard going out of control. Come on, it's true. :D

http://www.jeffleitch.com/Pictures/Hockey/Zetterberg01.jpg

teen-wolf.jpg

Chris Chelios looks like a carbon-copy Anthony Kedis from the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Loosen up. Laugh a little bit, poking fun like this isn't that bad. :hysterical:

Edited by SouthernWingsFan