• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Opie

NHL in Slovakia

Rate this topic

Millions of dollars flying around from place to place, no thanks I'll pass. I like my team here in America. Rules to follow regarding plane maint (except what was it American Air) American doctors if something were to happen. Would Fish had made it if it were a preseason game there? Hope so, but you don't know. Yes, people fly every day, but is the plane worth 50-100 mill?

eeeeeh :blink::scared:

If you don t know the wings take plane so often during the season that we can t even count them...

And are you meaning in europe we don t have as good medical equipments or doctors than you in michigan? :hehe: if you had gone to school may be you would know than in sweden because we were talking about this country there is may be the higher rate (with finland, norway, switzerland) of doctor/population and the top technology and the top doctors..

In fact i don t understand the team still didn t have made a game in sweden.. would be so good marketing issues and benefit in terms of image..

Edited by swiss_fan

When I saw this info I was like

:blink: ..... :scared: ..... :yowza::yowza:

That's really amazing that NHL comes to Europe, especially to Slovakia (even though I don't like Tampa very much) and supports the league even here. I hope that I will get the tickets for the game but I doubt that, coz I'm sure it'll be bloody expencive.

But still...Lecavalier, Malone, Kolzig and many many more in Slovakia...Jeeez :hehe: