• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rice

Hossa spotted in the winged wheel.

Rate this topic

DUDE! WE GOT HOSSA!!!!

I wonder if Matt will post his "OMG! WE GOT HOSSA!" animation? Still, it sure looks like someone's happy to be a Wing.

Sidenote: This is hilarious....."He also was being interviewed by a local radio station and when asked what he does to kill time in the off season, he said vacuum... He said the noise reminds him of playing in front of a packed arena"

A poster on HFBoards named gaborikowns spotted Hossa at Marian Gaborik's rink in Slovakia. I know I had been dying to see Hossa in Red Wings gear, so here's a picture for everyone that has been waiting:

dsc01209yq3.th.jpg

(Click picture to enlarge)

Here's the link to the original thread.

Looks damn good in red and white.

Some posts after the picture:

Just watched Hossa skate at Marian Gaboriks' rink in Trencin Slovakia.

There were a few guys including Gaborik just scrimmaging. It was really cool to watch.

Any way some info on Hossa for ya....

He was wearing all brand new RED wings gear and even had his practice jersey with 81 on it. Looking like a million bucks I must say, get ready for him to have a big year for you guys, I spoke with him for a few minutes before and he cant wait to play in Detroit.

He also was being interviewed by a local radio station and when asked what he does to kill time in the off season, he said vacuum... He said the noise reminds him of playing in front of a packed arena.. lol

Hope this gets you guys a little excited to see him, I know I cant wait..

Haha, I thought this was hilarious:

He vacuums when he's bored just for the noise of the vacuum... it reminds him of playing in front of a full crowd. Priceless! :D

When I am feeling down, or blue or sad. Dejected by the terrible economy, gas prices, crime and terrorism, there are 2 words that make the world seem right again:

MARIAN HOSSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if Matt will post his "OMG! WE GOT HOSSA!" animation? Still, it sure looks like someone's happy to be a Wing.

Sidenote: This is hilarious....."He also was being interviewed by a local radio station and when asked what he does to kill time in the off season, he said vacuum... He said the noise reminds him of playing in front of a packed arena"

Hossa likes to vaccum because when he's playing hockey he also "cleans house."

eeh? eeh?

Ok bad joke. :P

As one of the obnoxious loudmouths who was incessantly calling for Hossa at the trade deadline, I officially dub this picture "*******. AWESOME."

This season can't start soon enough.

Seconded, on both accounts.

That isn't even the red jersey either. All that needs to happen now is for Kenny to brainwash Hossa as he has done with every other player on the Red Wings. He might not need to do that however, as Hossa will see soon see how dominant he is going to be in a winged wheel.

Great picture! :wub:

but we still don't know what number he wears ;))

The link posted in the first post actually said that the practice jersey had #81 on him.

As well as this link from Mlive, says it's official that the Hoss will wear #81.