• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pavyaz19

Wings RBK Jersey from China

Rate this topic

Wow you guys, we are are giving that Chinese site so much business!

That would be because I ordered 5 jerseys and had them shipped for about as much as one Jersey through NHL.com would have cost me to have shipped.

I am about $160 deep with 5 jerseys shipped, insured shipping, granted I took the standard shipping, but the point remains the same!

Wow you guys, we are are giving that Chinese site so much business!

i know! i just put in my second order. it just goes to show that people will not spend $400 on the real deal, when they can get a REALLY DOPE FAKE for $50 (as long as it is safe) and i want to buy some art...little china babies making beautiful art for $25...im going to straight to hell. they have a canvas with a corny painting of the avalanche scoring on the red wings...i wish it was the oppisite. i do have to say that the jerseys are straight dope.

That would be because I ordered 5 jerseys and had them shipped for about as much as one Jersey through NHL.com would have cost me to have shipped.

I am about $160 deep with 5 jerseys shipped, insured shipping, granted I took the standard shipping, but the point remains the same!

What jersey did you buy 5 or? got any for sale?

What jersey did you buy 5 or? got any for sale?

Sorry bad symantics, I bought 5 different Jerseys:

Zetterberg Jersey $22.13

Ronaldo Jersey $9.03

Garnett Jersey $13.11

Dice K Jersey $14.12

Maroney Jersey $15.23

But I bet if you could find two others on here interested in the Z jersey you could do a bulk order of 3 with free shipping and then do a drop shipping or if you really trust the people in on it with you send it to one place and then ship it within the country which would be cheaper than from China.

Edited by Opie

I'm getting this I think:

86464836147c7cd8bec958.jpg

I know as close to nothing about you as someone can know. But if you're American, my only hope is that you don't buy a Real shirt because your friends recongnize it.. but that you buy it becuase you follow the club.

Wearing a jersey shouldn't be a fashion statement, it should be a display of pride and loyalty.

I know as close to nothing about you as someone can know. But if you're American, my only hope is that you don't buy a Real shirt because your friends recongnize it.. but that you buy it becuase you follow the club.

Wearing a jersey shouldn't be a fashion statement, it should be a display of pride and loyalty.

what wrong with just wearing it because of the way it looks? I understand the whole loyalty thing and pride but i don't that has to be the main reason why you would by something to wear.

i thought you guys would think this is funny...

I was the original poster of this topic. I was thinking, hmmm, I created a decent amount of buzz and business for this website that they wouldn't have otherwise had. So I contacted them about buying a Zetterberg jersey for myself and requested free shipping.

Through the broken English and 30 minutes of discussion (which was halted many times because they kept disabling their chat service by saying they were "on the phone". Each time they did that, it would end my ability to type back to them. I had to keep closing the chat box and starting over, they would let me get a few words in, then they would say a phone call needed to be answered... I was cracking up).

Anyway, I can see them over there, surrounded by illegal knock-off jerseys yelling to each other "it's that pesky American again! He won't stop! Doesn't he know that all our profit comes from shipping! Doesn't he know that he cannot undo his free promotion of our site! Muhahahahhaha."

Anyway, thought you would think that's funny. Moral of the story: don't expect any respect from a company dealing with illegal products. It was fun to mess with them anyway. haha.

Moral of the story: don't expect any respect from a company dealing with illegal products. It was fun to mess with them anyway. haha.

I don't know many companies that would give you freebies of legal products because you posted something on a message board.

I mean I bring lots of business to a local thai restaurant, and they don't even hook me up, I don't think a large corporation would the same thing.

not sure lightinthebox fits the description of a large corporation. but if you don't think it was worth a try, then that's up to you. it was fun to mess with them and their illegal ventures.

Has anyone actually been able to confirm that these jersey's are fake? I mean in the close ups the pictures they look like it is made of the same material as the Edge Jerseys sold here state side (keep in mind the "real" edge jerseys sold all over the USA are pure pieces of s*** to begin with that honestly don't deserve the light of day to the mass public) but the only real difference i see in the picture is the lettering. And to be quite honest i have seen many sports stores around here selling 1/2 as good lettering in their retail shops for 5x's as much (Dicks, MC SPORTS, SPORTS AUTHORITY etc.). Perhaps they bought the jerseys in huge bulk (you can do that) and then they found lettering that is similar to the wings but not exact. Then they can sell it cheaper and make some money on the shipping charges.

I will compare it to my Drake Edge jersey when i get them. I fully expect them to not even hold a candle in the wind to Pre-Edge jerseys as those are leaps and bounds better!

I guess for the money you can't complain. My only critic would be the letters seem a bit thick and look to be too close together, they should have a little more gap between them. Most people wouldn't notice anyway, just me as I am picky :lol:

You guys Suckered me In.

Bought a Patrick Kane Jersey.

Already have RBK Z and Dats Jerseys from the Joe. along with an Yzerman and Kocur, So I don't really NEED anymore wings Jerseys right now.

I'm hoping that Kane's Lettering won't be so messed...not a big deal to some, but that totally turned me off. I notice right away when somethings Off on a Jersey (Like the Numbers being too short on the ones they sell at the Joe)

I was thinking about only buying if I didn't get the numbers...that way it wouldn't be screwed up, But i fugured for 37.81 (got the cheapest shipping) I'm gambling that they can't screw "KANE" up as bad as Zetterberg.

I was real close to buying an Ovechkin Jersey too, but with a longer name, I was a bit afraid of them mashing the letters together.

I'll update in a month or so about how it looks...also looking forward to seeing some of the other jerseys people are buying off this site once they get them

Question for those who have received their jersey already. I ordered a large last week and the order is still in process, but I'm questioning whether I got the right size for me (6' 1" and 205 lbs w/ just a little bit of a beer gut :rolleyes:) Anybody have any advice as to whether the Large will be OK for me, of if I should try to change it to n XL? Thanks for your help.

Question for those who have received their jersey already. I ordered a large last week and the order is still in process, but I'm questioning whether I got the right size for me (6' 1" and 205 lbs w/ just a little bit of a beer gut :rolleyes:) Anybody have any advice as to whether the Large will be OK for me, of if I should try to change it to n XL? Thanks for your help.

RBK edge jerseys run notoriously small... XL in the old CCM equates most closely to XXL in the edge s***. so i would say whatever you wore in the good old CCM/Koho quality jerseys you should go a size up in the edge

RBK edge jerseys run notoriously small... XL in the old CCM equates most closely to XXL in the edge s***. so i would say whatever you wore in the good old CCM/Koho quality jerseys you should go a size up in the edge

i wasn't sure when i ordered my second jersey from these guys (ordered a large first)...so i went with a xxl. im 5'10 225. the large made my titties look like i was workin tha block..like i was stuffing my bro.