• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pavyaz19

Wings RBK Jersey from China

Rate this topic

hey guys i ran in to this earlier today i think i am going to give it a shot

http://www.dhgate.com/Brand-NEW-Detroit-Re...ca2fc951cb.html

After the horror I experienced with Lightinthbox, I decided to try this one out. Ordered on Friday, shipped today. I'll let you guys know how it is.

After the horror I experienced with Lightinthbox, I decided to try this one out. Ordered on Friday, shipped today. I'll let you guys know how it is.

lol, I wouldn't understand that (order on friday, ship 2 days later)

My order still hasn't shipped, because everyone is on vacation.

lol, I wouldn't understand that (order on friday, ship 2 days later)

My order still hasn't shipped, because everyone is on vacation.

I ordered over the weekend, but still was getting messages back from them. I was suprised!

Hopefully it ships in the next few days. I think they are going to give a tracking number eventually too, which would be very helpful.

Hopefully you can put up some pics. I still haven't ordered mine yet maybe at the end of the month hopefully.

Random observation:

So, would it be reasonable to assume that all of these Chelios SCF jerseys are lying around because Chelios failed to actually wear any (but one) of them in the SCF?

I kid, I kid...

Random observation:

So, would it be reasonable to assume that all of these Chelios SCF jerseys are lying around because Chelios failed to actually wear any (but one) of them in the SCF?

I kid, I kid...

LOL... either way he's dreamy :yahoo:

I did get an email stating my refund is on its way...I'll check my paypal account in a couple of days.

Apparently, China was in the middle of a national week of vacation last week which led to some delays....A lightinthebox rep told me this and after a couple of minutes of research, it checked out.

Just got my non-Red Wings Jersey's in, I canceled the Cheli jersey.

Dice K and Lawrence Maroney Jerseys are sick, definitely authentic material and stitched lettering, they are Authentic Jerseys not replicas, I can not stress that enough. I was happy with the price when I thought I was getting replicas, this is even better!

The Kevin Garnett Jersey is a little small for me and Iron on (should have gone xxl, my bad), but I can give it to my gf (hell it only cost me 11$), the Renaldo Jersey is missing the number and name ($8), was a tight fit but I have two other shirts on currently so it would probably fit with a T-shirt underneath or by itself, or if I stopped drinking so much beer, not happening. Also Renaldo is probably headed out of Man U so it is probably better that way!

I can not repeat it enough times the Dice K and Maroney Shirts are ill, sick, the bomb, the cats meow, the s***, dope, sweet, phat, unreal, stupid, off da hook, SCHAWEEET, whatever you want to call them they are ******* AWESOME.

They have stitched lettering just absolutely sweet! I will post pics when I get home from work.

I actually thought about trying to return or put up a stink about the KG and Renaldo Jerseys, but the two Jerseys that were high quality would have easily cost me over $300 through NFL or MLB, I got an Iron on Pedroia all star jersey from MLB.com that cost me $100.

While I was pissed about the Z Jersey and the way they handled the exchange of players, which had me very pissed and (I actually requested this order canceled too late) I had a negative vibe going into this whole ordeal and my expectations where low and I was already to beef with them about this, I really is super stoked about these Jerseys, and maybe I can get a BJ for the Garnett jersey.

how does the sizing come up? I already have 5 red wings jerseys from CCM. Normally i can wear a size L or XL and still have some room. So basically, I'd be better off ordering an XL or XXL? (XXL scares me...)

Thanks!

B

I can tell you that the Authentic Jerseys I got ran true to normal American fit, however the two that were replicas were definitely smaller than Adult XL, the KG jersey being closer to a med than xl and renaldo probably being a large.

But the Cheli Jerseys from the pics look like Authenitcs.

how does the sizing come up? I already have 5 red wings jerseys from CCM. Normally i can wear a size L or XL and still have some room. So basically, I'd be better off ordering an XL or XXL? (XXL scares me...)

Thanks!

B

that is me (pictured with the cheli one) wearing a xxl. im 5 10 220. it is a bit big, but not as big as my ccm xl...they fit different. for the price you can afford a funky fit. who cares if it is too big, aren't they supposed to be, or am i still living like craig mac in '92.

Hey Soultrain 2 questions

1. How tall are you and how much do you weigh (if you dont mind)

2. What size jersey is that?

Thanks alot man, looks great!

five ten 220 yo! bought a xxl..just a little big, think an xl would have been fine, but the zata one was a large... it made me look like i was wearing the jersey to show how nice my man **** are.

Just got my Zetterberg jersey in the mail from the DHgate website! I have never owned an authentic hockey jersey, so I can't compare it, but it looks awesome and it's really good quality. I wear a size large and I ordered large and it fits fine.

I was suprised by how quickly it got here. I think it was shipped on Tuesday, arrived yesterday at Customs in Chicago, got to Toledo this morning and it was at my door in Bowling Green, OH at 11:00am.

post-15580-1223738797_thumb.jpg

post-15580-1223738812_thumb.jpg

Just got my Zetterberg jersey in the mail from the DHgate website! I have never owned an authentic hockey jersey, so I can't compare it, but it looks awesome and it's really good quality. I wear a size large and I ordered large and it fits fine.

I was suprised by how quickly it got here. I think it was shipped on Tuesday, arrived yesterday at Customs in Chicago, got to Toledo this morning and it was at my door in Bowling Green, OH at 11:00am.

I can't tell from your post if this was an authentic or not, although I think you're saying it is.

To be the bad news bearer, the lettering is not authentic on this jersey. The wings use a typeface that slants each individual letter and these are just letters that are rotated.

Authentic:

51-23634-P.jpg

Edited by scsgoal31

Just got my non-Red Wings Jersey's in, I canceled the Cheli jersey.

Dice K and Lawrence Maroney Jerseys are sick, definitely authentic material and stitched lettering, they are Authentic Jerseys not replicas, I can not stress that enough. I was happy with the price when I thought I was getting replicas, this is even better!

The Kevin Garnett Jersey is a little small for me and Iron on (should have gone xxl, my bad), but I can give it to my gf (hell it only cost me 11$), the Renaldo Jersey is missing the number and name ($8), was a tight fit but I have two other shirts on currently so it would probably fit with a T-shirt underneath or by itself, or if I stopped drinking so much beer, not happening. Also Renaldo is probably headed out of Man U so it is probably better that way!

I can not repeat it enough times the Dice K and Maroney Shirts are ill, sick, the bomb, the cats meow, the s***, dope, sweet, phat, unreal, stupid, off da hook, SCHAWEEET, whatever you want to call them they are ******* AWESOME.

They have stitched lettering just absolutely sweet! I will post pics when I get home from work.

I actually thought about trying to return or put up a stink about the KG and Renaldo Jerseys, but the two Jerseys that were high quality would have easily cost me over $300 through NFL or MLB, I got an Iron on Pedroia all star jersey from MLB.com that cost me $100.

While I was pissed about the Z Jersey and the way they handled the exchange of players, which had me very pissed and (I actually requested this order canceled too late) I had a negative vibe going into this whole ordeal and my expectations where low and I was already to beef with them about this, I really is super stoked about these Jerseys, and maybe I can get a BJ for the Garnett jersey.

Hey Opie, just wondering which red sox jersey you got? I'm thinking of getting the 3rd alternate red jersey... but afraid it wont be stitched on lettering.

Also, I'm having a ***** of a time getting any response whatsoever from these guys... Anyone else finding it difficult to get any answers? All i want to know is when (if ever) they think they may have the zetterberg jersey (and Crosby winter classic jersey[x-mas gift for my pens-fan brother]) back in stock.

Looks like they used regular straight letters and sewed them in a arc. The real letters have the angle built into them and are placed on an arc.

real jersey

z.jpg

My edge size 52 from Hockeytown Authentics that Z sign at training camp :D It was a bunch of money but I had Gift certs to burn so what the hell. Letters look to be a tad close together, not sure on size as they look close.

100_4287.jpg

First fake, fairly accurate, letters look a little small and too close together.

fakejersey.jpg

Second fake, letters are just the wrong ones.

Zetterberg1.jpg

Edited by Hocketownwest

I can't tell from your post if this was an authentic or not, although I think you're saying it is.

To be the bad news bearer, the lettering is not authentic on this jersey. The wings use a typeface that slants each individual letter and these are just letters that are rotated.

Authentic:

51-23634-P.jpg

Oh no, I didn't think it was authentic, I just have never owned one, so I had no clue. Thanks for the information though. Even so, I am very glad I made this purchase and I can't wait to wear this around. Only ended up being $70 with shipping (extremely quick shipping).

Just ordered my Ovechkin Jersey. (and 3 more for my other buddies).

This is the shocker on how cheap they are - one regular jersey like the one on their site will sell for 199.00 at the team store where the Caps play. I was able to order *4* jerseys for less than the price of a single jersey and still have plenty of $ left over to full up my gas tank.

$142 bucks for 4 ovechkin jersies. hopefully they won't be flukes. ;)

B

What size is it? I am looking on the site right now and the only choice is brand new?

What size is it? I am looking on the site right now and the only choice is brand new?

he has all sizes and he also has them in home and away

here is the link for the white

http://www.dhgate.com/Brand-NEW-Detroit-Re...ca2fc951cb.html

and here is the link for the red

http://www.dhgate.com/Wholesale-NHL-Jersey...ae7d763f42.html

Edited by let the octopi fly