• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pavyaz19

Wings RBK Jersey from China

Rate this topic

Does nobody care that not one penny of these jersey sales goes to to the Red Wings?Or any of the respective teams?

I for one do not. knowing that they buy their Jersey's for about the same price, plus a discounted shipping price for the amount that they bring in. Even if they pay 30$ a jersey, they sell them for $155, and are making 125$ per Jersey. If they knoecked it down to something like 70$ a jersey, they're still making double what they paid for it, and arn't ripping money out of MY pocket.

Not to mention the 9$ beers, that i believe Keep Mr. Illitch's House Warm during the winter.

I for one do not. knowing that they buy their Jersey's for about the same price, plus a discounted shipping price for the amount that they bring in. Even if they pay 30$ a jersey, they sell them for $155, and are making 125$ per Jersey. If they knoecked it down to something like 70$ a jersey, they're still making double what they paid for it, and arn't ripping money out of MY pocket.

Not to mention the 9$ beers, that i believe Keep Mr. Illitch's House Warm during the winter.

Ok.I can agree that the price for the real ones is steep,but that is what they are.Not just for Illitch's teams or hockey fans,but all pro sports.

I wish everything was cheaper than whatever it cost.Who doesn't?But,buying these jerseys is tantamount to stealing.

Also,making a purchase of your own accord is not"ripping money"out of YOUR pocket.It is,in fact,a decision made by(you) the buyer to spend(your) their own hard earned money as(you) they see fit.

Guest Four
Does nobody care that not one penny of these jersey sales goes to to the Red Wings?Or any of the respective teams?

Not really, I support the team by wearing their colours, not filling their greedy pockets.

LOL what? why should we?

We wear the gear in the car to the over priced parking spot....to enter in to the over priced games and then munch on overpriced snacks all while watching the overpriced games....

Yeah i think i don't care one bit.

Then again i am also a music pirate....eff em all they get their share other ways

I just found this supplier since it doesn't seem like lightinthebox is going to have Wings jerseys anytime soon. Looks like the same product (ie. close to an Edge but not quite) and they have more choices. If you click on the picture in this link, there is a link for more pictures:

http://www.jerseys-nhl.com/sort.asp?bigcla...ame=RED%20WINGS

I emailed for pricing and got the following response from "Jack". It will look a little scewy but you'll at least get an idea as to what they have. I replied to see if I could buy 1 jersey since it says minimum 6 and he said he would send 1 for $60. Not sure if I want to take the plunge but he does take Paypal. Email below:

Hello,frend

we are china supplier www.jerseys-nhl.com

we are supplier NHL jerseys in china.if u need edge NHL jerseys redwing.i give u stock list.u can see.we use pyapal and western union.mnimum order 6.

if u need NFL.u can let me know too!

we will make new style redwings jerseys too.make 5 13 40 81 player!

hope we can do busenss and work together!

paypal 45USD each with shipped

western union 40$ each with shipped

minimum order 6!

#87 SIDNEY CROSBY BLACK   10 20 20 10   PENGUINS  

#87 SIDNEY CROSBY WHITE   10 20 20 10   PENGUINS  

#87 SIDNEY CROSBY BLUE   10 20 20 10   PENGUINS  

#71 EVGENI MALKIN BLUE   10 20 20 10   PENGUINS  

#71 EVGENI MALKIN BLACK   10 20 20     PENGUINS  

#71 EVGENI MALKIN WHITE   10 20 20 10   PENGUINS  

#18 HOSSA BLUE   5 5 5 5   PENGUINS 15$

#29 ANDRE FLEURY BLACK   10 20 20 10   PENGUINS  

#29 ANDRE FLEURY WHITE   10 20 20 10   PENGUINS  

#11 JORDAN STAAL BLACK   20 20 20 20   PENGUINS  

#66 MARIO LEMIEUX BLACK   10 10 3 10   PENGUINS  

#66 MARIO LEMIEUX WHITE   10 20 20 10   PENGUINS  

#11 JORDAN STAAL WHITE   10 20 20 10   PENGUINS  

#58 LETANG BLUE   10 20 20 10   PENGUINS  

#58 LETANG WHITE   10 20 20 10   PENGUINS  

#58 LETANG BLACK   4 4 4 9   PENGUINS  

#5 LIDSTROM RED   10 20 20 10   RED WINGS  

#5 LIDSTROM WHITE     10 10 8   RED WINGS  

#13 PAVEL DATSYUK RED   10 20 20 10   RED WINGS  

#13 PAVEL DATSYUK WHITE   10     10   RED WINGS  

#40 HENRIK ZETTERBERG RED   10 20 20 10   RED WINGS  

#40 HENRIK ZETTERBERG WHITE   10 20 20 10   RED WINGS  

#18 HOSSA WHITE             RED WINGS  

#18 HOSSA RED             RED WINGS  

#55 Jason Blake WHITE   5 5   8   MAPLE LEAFS  

#55 Jason Blake BLUE             MAPLE LEAFS  

#24 MCCABE WHITE   13 8 9 11   MAPLE LEAFS  

#24 MCCABE BLUE             MAPLE LEAFS  

#13 SUNDIN WHITE             MAPLE LEAFS  

#13 SUNDIN BLUE   10 10 10 10   MAPLE LEAFS  

#30 Henrik Lundqvist BLUE   10 20 20 10   NY RANGERS  

#82 Martin Straka BLUE   10 20 20 10   NY RANGERS  

#68 JAGR BLUE   10 20 20 10   NY RANGERS  

#8 ovechkin RED   10 20   10   WASHINGTON  

#8 ovechkin WHITE             WASHINGTON  

#12 IGINLA Red   10 20 20 10   Calgary Flames  

#12 IGINLA WHITE   10 10 10 10   Calgary Flames  

#3 PHANEU Red   10 20 20 10   Calgary Flames  

#3 PHANEU WHITE   10 8 10 5   Calgary Flames  

#1 Roberto Luongo BLUE   10 20 20 10   VANCOUVER CANUCKS  

#19 Markus Naslund BLUE   1   20 10   VANCOUVER CANUCKS discount 15¥

#13 SUNDIN BLUE   1 3 1 1   VANCOUVER CANUCKS  

#31 PRICE Red             CANADIENS coming!

#31 PRICE white   2 4 5 4   CANADIENS  

#27 KOVALEV Red             CANADIENS coming!

#27 KOVALEV WHITE   3 4 3 3   CANADIENS  

#11 KUIVU Red             CANADIENS  

#11 KUIVU WHITE     1   3   CANADIENS  

#8 KOMISAREK RED   1 8 6 4   CANADIENS  

#8 KOMISAREK WHITE   2 4 5 1   CANADIENS  

#79 MARKOV RED   1 5 2 3   CANADIENS  

#79 MARKOV WHITE             CANADIENS coming!

#74 KOSTITSYN RED   3 8 8 3   CANADIENS  

#74 KOSTITSYN WHITE   3 6 7 2   CANADIENS  

#21 HIGGINS RED   2 1 4 2   CANADIENS  

#21 HIGGINS WHITE             CANADIENS  

#13 TANGUAY RED         3   CANADIENS  

#13 TANGUAY WHITE             CANADIENS  

#46 KOSTITSYN RED   2 2 2 2   CANADIENS  

#46 KOSTITSYN WHITE             CANADIENS  

#15 HEATLEY Red   10 10 20 10   SENATORS  

#11 ALFREDSSON Red     2 9     SENATORS  

#19 SPEZZA Red   10 20 20 10   SENATORS  

#9 MODANO BLACK         0   STARS  

#10 GABORIK WHITE   8 1   0   WILD  

#4 LECAVALIER BLACK   6 20 20 10   LIGHTNING  

#4 LECAVALIER WHITE   10 20 20 10   LIGHTNING  

#91 STAMKOS BLACK   2 2 2 2   LIGHTNING  

#91 STAMKOS WHITE   7 10 10 10   LIGHTNING  

#88 KANE Red   10 20 20 10   blackhawks  

#88 KANE WHITE   10 20 20 10   blackhawks  

#19 TOEWS Red   10 15 15 10   blackhawks  

#19 TOEWS WHITE   10 10 10 9   blackhawks  

#17 KOVALCHUK BLUE   2         thrashers  

#19 SAKIC RED   10 20 20 10   avalanche  

#30 BRODEUR RED             devils  

#37 BERGERON BLACK             bruins  

#61 NASH BLUE             bluejackets  

#83 HEMSKY NAVY             oilers  

#18 RICHARDS BLACK  

flyers  

#19 THORNTON BLUE

10 1 5 6   sharks  

jack

www.jerseys-nhl.com

www.usa-jerseys.com

I just found this supplier since it doesn't seem like lightinthebox is going to have Wings jerseys anytime soon. Looks like the same product (ie. close to an Edge but not quite) and they have more choices. If you click on the picture in this link, there is a link for more pictures:

I just put in my third order from www.dhgate.com. I ordered just one Zetterberg jersey at first just to see what the quality is like and I was really happy with it so have put in 2 more orders of 10 jerseys each. After showing friends and family mine, I had quite a few people who wanted some and I picked myself up a Datsyuk and Lidstrom to go along with it.

Since lightinthebox.com seems to be out of stock, for those interested in getting a jersey cheap, I would recommend www.dhgate.com. Most of the sellers will charge shipping if you buy only one jersey but you can find some who will ship for free if you buy 2 or 3. I have had zero troubles ordering or communicating with the sellers. Like ebay, there are different sellers with different prices so you can shop around and there is an individual feedback program like ebay.

Just wanted to post this information because I came across a few individual sites and I too was a bit skeptical about ordering from one.

Edited by Yzrmn19

minimum order 6!

does that mean the winter classic jersey??? if so im thinking we get six people together because i want one for sure. :thumbup:

ps. what sizes are there?

Edited by TheCaptain19

Well I ordered on September 16th and it finally shipped yesterday. Supose to be getting a red one I'll post pics when I get it.

i ordered on september 25th and they just shipped it today .. supposed to have a red chelios jersey too !

I just put in my third order from www.dhgate.com. I ordered just one Zetterberg jersey at first just to see what the quality is like and I was really happy with it so have put in 2 more orders of 10 jerseys each. After showing friends and family mine, I had quite a few people who wanted some and I picked myself up a Datsyuk and Lidstrom to go along with it.

Since lightinthebox.com seems to be out of stock, for those interested in getting a jersey cheap, I would recommend www.dhgate.com. Most of the sellers will charge shipping if you buy only one jersey but you can find some who will ship for free if you buy 2 or 3. I have had zero troubles ordering or communicating with the sellers. Like ebay, there are different sellers with different prices so you can shop around and there is an individual feedback program like ebay.

Just wanted to post this information because I came across a few individual sites and I too was a bit skeptical about ordering from one.

Boy, I'll have to get me one of these "Hossa" jerseys!

productimg1226339522333.jpg

(I hope Kirk doesn't mind!)

Boy, I'll have to get me one of these "Hossa" jerseys!

productimg1226339522333.jpg

(I hope Kirk doesn't mind!)

Haha yeah there are a few that have some off numbers or spelling. Some of them seem to have trouble with Luongo as well - I have seen it a few times as "Loungo". I am really happy with the ones I ordered though. I made it a point to send a message first and make sure the spelling was right and that they jersey's had the "A" or "C" sewn on when applicable.

I wonder why it takes them longer and longer now... i got my stuff back before the season started when i ordered on Sept 14th.... however the rest of my refund took about 2 months to get completed...

I emailed for pricing and got the following response from "Jack". It will look a little scewy but you'll at least get an idea as to what they have. I replied to see if I could buy 1 jersey since it says minimum 6 and he said he would send 1 for $60. Not sure if I want to take the plunge but he does take Paypal. Email below:

Hello,frend

we are china supplier www.jerseys-nhl.com

we are supplier NHL jerseys in china.if u need edge NHL jerseys redwing.i give u stock list.u can see.we use pyapal and western union.mnimum order 6.

if u need NFL.u can let me know too!

minimum order 6!

jack

www.jerseys-nhl.com

www.usa-jerseys.com

SWEET! This site added Datsyuk and Kane Winter Classic jerseys on 12-5-08. Who wants to set up a group buy? Don't know if the price will be the same as originally quoted.

post-16219-1228698800.jpg

post-16219-1228698892.jpg

Edited by Jake62