• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pavyaz19

Wings RBK Jersey from China

Rate this topic

SWEET! This site added Datsyuk and Kane Winter Classic jerseys on 12-5-08. Who wants to set up a group buy? Don't know if the price will be the same as originally quoted.

Hey guys,

I meant to follow up that I did end up buying a regular red Zetterberg jersey from this guy. Got it real fast and it is pretty sweet. I live in the middle of nowhere so I don't have a place to compare to the real deal. Seems to me that maybe these are "seconds" that don't pass quality control. I'm pretty pleased for the 60 bones I laid out as opposed to 200-300. I'll try to post pics this week if I can.

Hey guys,

I meant to follow up that I did end up buying a regular red Zetterberg jersey from this guy. Got it real fast and it is pretty sweet. I live in the middle of nowhere so I don't have a place to compare to the real deal. Seems to me that maybe these are "seconds" that don't pass quality control. I'm pretty pleased for the 60 bones I laid out as opposed to 200-300. I'll try to post pics this week if I can.

Please, post the pix, since you already ahve the jersey. I guess we all want to see before placing the order. Thanks in advance.

I got an email from them. The Red Wings Winter Classic jersy is currently in production, but they say they will have them ready to ship by this Thursday. The jersey is available in #'s 5, 13, 40 and 81. Sizes available are 48, 50, 52 and 54.

The price is the same. $40.00 each if paid by Western Union and $45.00 each if paid by paypal, based on an order of 6 or more. They will also do single orders with 1 or 2 jerseys for $60.00 each. All of the prices include shipping to a single address.

I did some quick research and found that even if we wanted to do a group thing, the paypal fees for the person collecting the money and then the shipping and insurance to send them out to everyone would bring the price right back up to $58.40. It would be much less of a hassle to order them individually.

Now it's decision time...What number shall I choose? :dntknw:

size 48 is XL, well at least it says on my Mitchell and Ness jersey

I got a cheap jersey from ebay (my first) that was similar to the ones in the pics posted from this site which was a 48 and it was about the same size as a Medium Rbk Premier, so i would think these replicas might be the same.

is that size 48 like a medium?

I bought the 50. I'm 5"10" 155 lbs. and I usually buy large t-shirts. Jersey fits great. My only complaint is it is a little long in the sleeves.

I used the sizing chart from the NHL shop website as a guide.

I'll hopefully get some pics tonight and post tomorrow.

Here are the pics I took. I hope they come out ok as I'm not very web savvy.

Z1.jpg

Z2.jpg

Z3.jpg

The last pic I'm trying to show that you can just see some of the black thread come through from stitching on the tag inside. You might find a couple of loose threads...nothing major on mine. I'm very happy.

To give you an idea, I sent payment 11/22 and received the jersey 12/1.

I just ordered a Lidstrom Winter Classic jersey from jerseys-nhl.com.....the fellas name is "Jack" and he's been very responsive to emails. He said he had #5 and #40 ready to go and #13 and #81 will be ready this weekend. Sent me the same Lidstrom jersey pic from the earlier post. Only asked for a total of $55 (shipping included) through PayPal.....

It shouldn't be too difficult to take a thread puller and remove the sleeve numbers, though.

depends on if they use the placement glue on the numbers... My AO jersey from them seems to smell like they use the glue as well as stitch it. Which while it would be a cake walk to take the thread out... the jersey would still be compromised with the outline of the numbers. I would say its damn cheap... keep them on there!

Well, the jersey I ordered for my dad's birthday finally got in. Heh, his birthday was the 17th of Sept, I ordered it on the 15th figuring it would take a couple weeks and that would be okay <_<

Well, after a long fiasco with lightinthebox I finally got my money refunded there, and promptly ordered from one of the people on dhgate... $50, free shipping with EMS, 3-4 days packaging, 5-8 days shipping. Sure enough, it was shipped by the Saturday of the week I ordered it, and didn't take but a week to get here.

Got him a Lidstrom. Almost got him a Datsyuk, but he got me a Yzerman a few years ago so I figured I'd reciprocate with an instant hall of fame Wings captain as well.

It's freakin' sweet. Quality actually seems a little higher than my authentic Yzerman CCM.. very durable. Stitching is well done, all numbers and what not stitched on. Only a small handful of loose threads I've noticed that can be easily taken care of. The Winged Wheel seems slightly off, but that was expected.. funny thing is, I don't think I would ever notice that it was off if I didn't expect it to be. The red might just be a slightly more of an orange tint than the real deal.. I won't even be able to tell 'til I can compare it to my CCM, but it's close. It also has the fight strap, with velcro + button. My CCM doesn't have the fight strap ;) Got him a size 54, and had one of my coworkers close in size to my dad try it on.. its about equivalent to an XXL, so that's a good fit. I suppose that makes the sizing with these particular replicas 52-54 = ~XXL, 50-52 = ~XL, 48-50 ~L and 46-48 = ~M. Oh, came with all the RBK/NHL tags too, by the way. If I didn't know better, I'd think I just got the real thing.

For a quick reference, my dad is the net admin at a textile mill, though he worked in the actual plant before he became a computer guy.. I worked there on and off for a couple years as well, doing some digital printing. That said, we both have a decent eye for good fabric, so if anyone was interested in the opinion of someone with experience in such *shrug* Well, it certainly gets my seal of approval. I'm quite impressed.

PM me if you want to order from the same guy I did, I'll PM you his dhgate user name. He carries Lids, Dats and Z. He responded to all of my messages and questions quite promptly and even asked some of his own to make sure I was getting what I wanted. His english is a little broken but intelligible, and his customer service gets high marks from me.

I'll post pictures when I have a camera on hand.

Edit: No cup patch, by the way, but it wasn't supposed to have one. My dad and I both thought it looked really goofy next to the C.

Besides, there's not enough room for 4 (5? ;) ) cup patches on there.

Edited by The Wheeled Winger

Ho, Ho, Ho! Christmas came early! This was at my doorstep this afternoon and I just ordered it last Wednesday night. I would say the material is the same quality as the jersey from lightinthebox, but the overall quality is better. I love this jersey, but might consider ordering another in a size 50 and selling this on on ebay (they are selling for $135 over there). Seems just a bit big on me.

HIT ME FOR PICS